Speculation: Ottawa can't be finished wheeling and dealing; can they?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Having a full year of Pinto is going to help so much. He scored at a 57 point pace and having an additional 10g from him would've helped us out and he'd have made it difficult for us to be scored on.

82 games of Pinto who can be a safe bet for 55 points is going to be exciting!

Reactions: bert and NB613

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
They only have $2 mil in cap space, they seem to have their entire roster in order & I assume they are done dealing for the summer unless something comes up they can't turn down. I would have liked them to go after a couple of the young guys available this summer, but not sure they could afford to like Askarov & McGroarty. I doubt anyone wants Forsberg or Lassie.

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
1725477970853.png

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
It really sounds like Perron wants to play the right side, he has brought it up a few times and if that maximizes his production then so be it. I also think this team really needs to start to build an identity a third line with him and Greig on it could do that. Cousins also mentioned he wants to play on the right side. Green said he see's Norris as a center but is open to anything. This is what I have for projected lineup if everyone is healthy maybe Norris and Stutzle flip depending on the situation. If there are injuries I would like to see Cousins slide up with Greig and Perron and Amadio move into a top 6 role he is a versatile player.

Tkachuk-Pinto-Batherson
Norris-Stutzle-Giroux
Amadio-Greig-Perron
Gregor-Ostapchuk-Cousins
Macewen

Sanderson-Zub
Chabot-Jensen
Kleven-JBD
Hamonic

Ullmark
Forsberg

Reactions: BigRig4

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
They only have $2 mil in cap space, they seem to have their entire roster in order & I assume they are done dealing for the summer unless something comes up they can't turn down. I would have liked them to go after a couple of the young guys available this summer, but not sure they could afford to like Askarov & McGroarty. I doubt anyone wants Forsberg or Lassie.
With Angus Crookshank on the roster (for example) to make 13F 7D 2G the Sens have 1.1m in Cap Space. Crookshank makes 775k, Ostapchuk 825k, Halliday 950k in the NHL; Jenek is also 775k. Someone will be that guy. under 1m

Not a lot of wiggle room

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
It really sounds like Perron wants to play the right side, he has brought it up a few times and if that maximizes his production then so be it. I also think this team really needs to start to build an identity a third line with him and Greig on it could do that. Cousins also mentioned he wants to play on the right side. Green said he see's Norris as a center but is open to anything. This is what I have for projected lineup if everyone is healthy maybe Norris and Stutzle flip depending on the situation. If there are injuries I would like to see Cousins slide up with Greig and Perron and Amadio move into a top 6 role he is a versatile player.

Tkachuk-Pinto-Batherson
Norris-Stutzle-Giroux
Amadio-Greig-Perron
Gregor-Ostapchuk-Cousins
Macewen

Sanderson-Zub
Chabot-Jensen
Kleven-JBD
Hamonic

Ullmark
Forsberg
That's what we talked about earlier right? Except Norris and Amadio where flipped and we didn't have Cousins... I can't find where the posts are.

Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad