OT: Other sports thread: Doyers Angels, Rams, Lakers, Bruins, Trojans, Capybaras

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
I drove through that area awhile back and I was a bit jelous of the parking situation at The Honda Center. Looks an awful lot easier parking and getting to the building than it does at Crypto.

The whole area around THC and Angel Stadium just feels more open and less dense. I kind of like that. Seems less stressful.

348s.jpg

They are developing this property now so no need to be jealous anymore!

Reactions: BigKing

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
They are developing this property now so no need to be jealous anymore!
That said, getting an Uber out of there is very easy via walking across the street to the Transit Center or whatever building. Little bit of a mess around there right now with the development though, like you said.

Since this the other sports thread, just a reminder to everyone that I am a Carolina Panthers fan. Please be nice to me.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Halfback U not exactly a hotbed of QB talent.. I guess Palmer actually had a career mostly as a starter. Everyone else like Haden didnt last. Who am I forgetting? Re Williams my gut says he is a bust... hope to be wrong.
Sam Darnold is actually having a pretty good season so far.

Him and Sanchez were USC products that both went to the Jets. Talk about having the odds stacked against you.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad