Prospect Info: Anton Silayev (LD - #10 Overall - Round 1 - 2024 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
How has he been overall this season?

He’s basically been Silayev. Still the suspect puck play but also still a monster defensively who covers a ton of ground and doesn’t really give up much of anything when he’s out there.

I did miss the game he was a -2 which was his only negative of the season so idk how those GAs happened. I can’t remember if I’ve seen all of the other games or missed one but either way I can’t remember him giving up a goal at 5v5 in any of the other games I’ve seen. He gave up a goal today at evens but it was 4v4. We see the disadvantages of being so tall on this one as the pass went through his feet. Probably should’ve stayed closer on the guy going to the net instead of trying to stay in the lane. Got caught in no mans land a little on that

Last edited:

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
logging 18 minutes a game and doing pretty well for himself. not taking much penalties and it doesn't seem like he's out on the ice when they get scored on.

lol Where are you seeing 18 minutes? EP’s gamelog doesn’t even have him hitting 18 minutes for a single game this year

15:10, 17:38, 15:53, 17:19, 13:52, 14:34, 17:07

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
I absolutely love those jerseys. I need to find one

california based. got one myself. last years jersey technically (might have to wait a few months if you want this years) but its basically the same thing minus a couple ad/placement discrepancies. i actually prefer the 23-24 one because it doesnt have that big blocky text on the lower front

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad