OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
The preseason games air on the same channel every year. It's your own fault if you didn't notice you don't have that channel. Antennas are cheap and readily available, figure it out.
And clearly you don't have DirecTV. Because last year I had the preseason games on channel 20. Unfortunately DirecTV decided to not carry that channel anymore, had no idea since I never watch that channel except for the handful of Broncos preseason games.

Seems kind of dumb and short sighted on the Broncos end to not of thought of this. And basically blacking out at least half their viewers. Hopefully they think of a resolution next game, seen a lot of unhappy people complaining. Hope this was more an oversight on the Broncos end and they work to fix it.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
It's preseason, any takes good or bad are gonna be proven wrong later
Especially once there are no starters left out there. I think Nix has shown enough he starts as expected, just had to look competent. Estime with that fumble might have kept the rotation as it was last year. See if they can stash him now and bring him up to the team later in the year with injuries.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
And clearly you don't have DirecTV. Because last year I had the preseason games on channel 20. Unfortunately DirecTV decided to not carry that channel anymore, had no idea since I never watch that channel except for the handful of Broncos preseason games.

Seems kind of dumb and short sighted on the Broncos end to not of thought of this. And basically blacking out at least half their viewers. Hopefully they think of a resolution next game, seen a lot of unhappy people complaining. Hope this was more an oversight on the Broncos end and they work to fix it.
I do have DirecTV. And because of that, I also have an antenna hooked up to my TV. Because I'm well aware that DirecTV doesn't include access to all the local channels including MyNetwork or Comet (gotta have this one, they do Buffy and X-Files marathons daily).

Reactions: The Merchant

katfude

Sep 25, 2015

Am I taking crazy pills? Because I have DirecTV and watched today's game on it.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Missed the Olympic talk, but I really enjoyed Rugby and "Sport Climbing" this time around. Also Curry was absolutely insane in the last 2 games

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I'm in Longmont so I assume so.
If you were able you watch then I guess you aren't considered Denver local market. Or you are using a VPN.

Denver Metro had the game blacked out on NFL Network and DirecTV doesn't carry the local channel, 20, that they put the game on.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
I did buy a digital antenna because last year directv had a dispute with one of the football channels so I had to use it for a few games. Handy to have for that kind of BS and they are not pricey

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Sterling Monfort masterclass?

I don't think Veen is the 2nd best OF prospect in the system. Think Fernandez, Calaz and Carrigg are better.

Need the ping pong balls to be in our favor and get Ethan Holliday next year.
Maybe Buddy is finally going to head off into the sunset and the team will have a shot to really develop. I think the team projects in two years to be like the Rockies of 6-7 years ago, a winning team with a wildcard or two in them, but still lacking a real shot because there are still holes all over the place.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Took this photo of the bmw tourney starting tomorrow here in castle pines CO. It’s happening in my neighborhood. Absolutely incredible that the golf association came in two weeks ago and just totally overhauled this course for national tv. It’s absolutely breathtaking!

IMG_2163.jpeg

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Took this photo of the bmw tourney starting tomorrow here in castle pines CO. It’s happening in my neighborhood. Absolutely incredible that the golf association came in two weeks ago and just totally overhauled this course for national tv. It’s absolutely breathtaking!

View attachment 901677

I’ll be volunteering at that tournament all week! Super pumped to have it back at castle pines

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I’ll be volunteering at that tournament all week! Super pumped to have it back at castle pines
Nice! I got tix for Sunday. I live on the south side of the village. Hoping it’s not an absolute train wreck. I have an extra parking pass into my neighborhood although I don’t know if that would help ya at all (parking inside of our neighborhood is almost non existent) but if it does lemme know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad