OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Did Shaq get canned over his Joker MVP comments?
I agree with ya - I am just wondering what’s happened now. Shaq hasn’t been on a TNT broadcast since his comments. I really am wondering if they axed him or put him on leave or something.

Not at all. He was on the broadcast yesterday. His comments came off petty and in poor taste but that's about it.

Reactions: Bonzai12

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
The Denver Outlaws are finally back. PLL season starts next weekend. It's still a touring model league so we only get one home weekend, but it's better than nothing.

Outlaws regular season schedule
Game 1 in Albany vs Charlotte Chaos, June 2, 11:00 AM MT ESPN+
Game 2 in Charlotte vs Utah Archers, June 7, 6:30 PM MT ESPN+
Game 3 in Minneapolis vs California Redwoods, June 29, 4:00 PM MT ESPN2, ESPN+
Game 4 in Boston vs New York Atlas, July 5, 6:30 PM MT ESPN+
Game 5 in Fairfield, CT vs Philadelphia Waterdogs, July 19, 4:00 PM MT ESPN+
Game 6 in San Diego vs Boston Cannons, July 27, 3:30 PM MT ESPN+
Game 7 in Baltimore vs California Redwoods, August 3, 1:30 PM MT ESPN+
Game 8 in Denver vs Maryland Whipsnakes, August 9, 6:00 PM MT ESPN+
Game 9 in Denver vs Charlotte Chaos, August 10, 5:00 PM MT ESPN2, ESPN+
Game 10 in Salt Lake City vs Utah Archers, August 17, 7:00 PM MT ESPN2, ESPN+

Reactions: Pokecheque

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
I watched couple of this NBA playoff games, and there is nothing similar between Edwards and MJ. I don’t know why people are making that comparison.
They're selling a narrative. Same shit they were pushing with CONORBEDARD

Reactions: the_fan

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I watched couple of this NBA playoff games, and there is nothing similar between Edwards and MJ. I don’t know why people are making that comparison.
I like the MJ comparisons because it’s clear confirmation from even the media that LeFraud never really has passed up MJ for GOAT, despite how much they want to bend over the barrel for Lakers fans every night. Jordan’s legacy lives on.

Reactions: the_fan

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
I've come around to changing my mind on Bo. I originally hated the pick because I hate the Oregon Ducks with a passion, and wanted Penix Jr instead. But I've been watching a lot of tape of Bo, and reading up about how much Payton wanted him. He made pretty much every throw at his pro day, his arm strength isn't the issue I thought it might be, and he seems to be the most NFL ready QB as far as reading a defense goes.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
REJOICE! The single worst umpire in MLB history, and possible the worst official in any sport, Angel Hernandez, is retiring. Interesting timing though. Why now? Not like I’m complaining though.

He was also an asshole to boot so I’ve no sympathy for that guy. Apparently the Athletic did some puff profile piece on him just days ago. I’ll have to check that out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad