OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pont

Jul 1, 2019
What kinds of bizarro world is this? Nix and the Broncos were actually damn good today. So confusing! ;)

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Only seen a small fragment today. Looked a lot better still leaves a lot to be desired. Old have easily been three ints.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I’m okay with loses this year. Use that high pick on a support stud or maybe we get lucky and a team wants to trade up for a QB.

I’d rather tank in ‘26 for Arch Manning.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I’m okay with loses this year. Use that high pick on a support stud or maybe we get lucky and a team wants to trade up for a QB.

I’d rather tank in ‘26 for Arch Manning.
If this franchise is tanking for Arch something has gone quite horribly wrong.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Only seen a small fragment today. Looked a lot better still leaves a lot to be desired. Old have easily been three ints.
Rofl, he had 1 really bad read, that had a small chance to intercepted had the DB made a perfect read. But I've also watched pieces of 3 other games that and guess what.. Other QBs around the league are also missing reads and making dangerous could be intercepted throws or getting intercepted. It happens to every single QB in the league, every week. It's a tough league.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
IMG_2265.jpeg

Cool photo from the kids first win

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Rofl, he had 1 really bad read, that had a small chance to intercepted had the DB made a perfect read. But I've also watched pieces of 3 other games that and guess what.. Other QBs around the league are also missing reads and making dangerous could be intercepted throws or getting intercepted. It happens to every single QB in the league, every week. It's a tough league.
I don’t care what other qbs do, I measure Bo nix to Bo nix

Notice from this game they came out and stretched the defense. They used play action and roll outs. If you had been following any of my posts you’d see that I said that they needed to do this. I mean I saw three passes that made me scratch my head. I didn’t record the game and I doubt there’s any replays I can find to prove you wrong. Off to week 4

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Our rookie QB in game three of his career wasn't prime Tom Brady. I fixate on flaws and ignore promising signs. I'm an idiot

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I don’t care what other qbs do, I measure Bo nix to Bo nix

Notice from this game they came out and stretched the defense. They used play action and roll outs. If you had been following any of my posts you’d see that I said that they needed to do this. I mean I saw three passes that made me scratch my head. I didn’t record the game and I doubt there’s any replays I can find to prove you wrong. Off to week 4
I mean Nix could go 40 for 40 for 450 yards and 5TDs and you'd find a way to critique it.

You've proven you simply don't like the player, you will never "judge" him fairly or objectively.

I just watched the supposed best QB on the planet, Mahomes, throw at least 3-5 head scratchers tonight and a horrendous INT in the end zone. If the best QB on the planet is making boneheaded choices, I think I can live with a rookie playing in his 3rd ever game making a couple as well.

The reality on the NFL is there are rarely "perfect" QB performances. Every single last one of them makes a couple of poor decisions every game. Sometimes it's a nothing burger because the defender drops an easy one, other times they hurt because you throw an int in the endzone.

At the end of the day the score sheet said Nix played effectively, didn't turn the ball over and he helped his team win 26-7 on the road against a pretty good team. Was he perfect, no, there are plenty of items to continue working on. Did he hurt the team, no. Was he a positive factor in helping the team win, yes. Did he show improvement from the last game, yes. Did he do what the coaches asked him to do today, yes.

Reactions: MonsterMack

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
If only Bo Nix had the athleticism and arm talent of Anthony Richardson. That's how we evaluate potential success right?
Anthony Richardson is the most god tier physical talent I have ever seen at QB. f*** I think the argument is out there Richardson is the most physically talented player in the NFL period.

If you get offered Bo Nix for AR you take that 100 out of 100 times. Even if Bo Nix works out its unclear if his ceiling is high enough to win a championship. If Anthony Richardson works out you get the most unique weapon in NFL history.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad