OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pont

Jul 1, 2019
What kinds of bizarro world is this? Nix and the Broncos were actually damn good today. So confusing! ;)

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Only seen a small fragment today. Looked a lot better still leaves a lot to be desired. Old have easily been three ints.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I’m okay with loses this year. Use that high pick on a support stud or maybe we get lucky and a team wants to trade up for a QB.

I’d rather tank in ‘26 for Arch Manning.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I’m okay with loses this year. Use that high pick on a support stud or maybe we get lucky and a team wants to trade up for a QB.

I’d rather tank in ‘26 for Arch Manning.
If this franchise is tanking for Arch something has gone quite horribly wrong.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Only seen a small fragment today. Looked a lot better still leaves a lot to be desired. Old have easily been three ints.
Rofl, he had 1 really bad read, that had a small chance to intercepted had the DB made a perfect read. But I've also watched pieces of 3 other games that and guess what.. Other QBs around the league are also missing reads and making dangerous could be intercepted throws or getting intercepted. It happens to every single QB in the league, every week. It's a tough league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad