Other domestic leagues 24/25

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Swedish Leauge right now. Malmö recently bought Sead Haksabanovic from Celtic btw.

Screenshot_13.png

Reactions: PanniniClaus

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sporting with a win to kick off their campaign in Portugal. Gyokeres with a goal and an assist and Pote with a brace. Can’t imagine anyone touching them if they hold on to the likes of Gyokeres, Diomande, Inacio, etc.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Who's going to follow the portuguese league and provide me with updates on Arrey Mbi? I know he started in Braga's two european qualifiers, but is he expected to start today when league play commences?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Prestianni was written off for benfica prior to preseason. And now he starts the first game of the season. That’s taking half a chance and running with it. Take note Roque

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Famalicao takes the lead after only 10 mins. Beste at LB was trying to cover for CBs caught in the high line, but he was beaten for pace.

Likes of Di Maria, Kokcu and Antonio Silva start on the bench for Benfica.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Are they really playing Beste at LB ffs?

I just checked and yeah haha and even funnier he's playing Aursnes at left midfield, when their roles should be inverted. Didn't know Schmidt was so clueless.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Are they really playing Beste at LB ffs?

They are, in a 4-man defence, with a high line and high pressing. Sometimes 5 guys pressing inside the opponents box, and subsequently massive amount of empty space in midfield.

In Belgium, Antwerp's 21 year old Swede Jacob Ondrejka scored a hattrick today, when he had 5 league goals all of last season.

Brugge lost, but Skov Olsen scored twice for them.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Prestianni was written off for benfica prior to preseason. And now he starts the first game of the season. That’s taking half a chance and running with it. Take note Roque

That’s great, but Roque would need the same sorts of chances. As for Prestianni, that’s great, but they played him at AMC. Anyway, Benfica have added Pavlidis who I think will score for them, but I think they finish 3rd this season barring any changes in the market for Sporting Club or Porto. The positive side would be Benfica promoting kids.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That’s great, but Roque would need the same sorts of chances. As for Prestianni, that’s great, but they played him at AMC. Anyway, Benfica have added Pavlidis who I think will score for them, but I think they finish 3rd this season barring any changes in the market for Sporting Club or Porto. The positive side would be Benfica promoting kids.
Roque would also need to show some sort of resemblance of a football player right now he hasn’t.

Not sure why he played there. What sucks is that he got hurt

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Roque would also need to show some sort of resemblance of a football player right now he hasn’t.

Not sure why he played there. What sucks is that he got hurt

Not sure he one can make that statement unless of course they’ve seen him in training day to day considering the few minutes he’s had since he joined.

Nor am I considering they had Aursnes wide left. I’ve called Aursnes a “Norwegian Army Knife” considering the multiple positions he can play, but can’t see the reasoning here. As for injury, I haven’t seen anything on that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not sure he one can make that statement unless of course they’ve seen him in training day to day considering the few minutes he’s had since he joined.

Nor am I considering they had Aursnes wide left. I’ve called Aursnes a “Norwegian Army Knife” considering the multiple positions he can play, but can’t see the reasoning here. As for injury, I haven’t seen anything on that.
To each their own but I still want to close my eyes any time he’s on the ball.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Arrey Mbi doesn’t look good on the highlights. Plays the attackers on for their first big chance and then couldn’t cut out the ball that they scored on later.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I see some fans in here talking about the Portuguese Liga. Question - if you guys are based out of the US, how are you watching the games?

I’ve been trying to get SporTV Portugal for my uncles for a number of years now. I understand there are illegitimate ways of getting it through a FireStick hack or a Kodi setup, but I can never get it to work.

I’d rather watch a Portuguese stream over the shit GolTV PBP they have going on over here.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I see some fans in here talking about the Portuguese Liga. Question - if you guys are based out of the US, how are you watching the games?

I’ve been trying to get SporTV Portugal for my uncles for a number of years now. I understand there are illegitimate ways of getting it through a FireStick hack or a Kodi setup, but I can never get it to work.

I’d rather watch a Portuguese stream over the shit GolTV PBP they have going on over here.
Well first my condolences on living there. I’m in Canada I get benfica games on fubo. And anything I want through the net

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Gallardo is back in the Copa Lib. He start Echeverri and Mastantuono… but they both get hooked before the hour mark. Was hoping he’d get on Roberto and Subiabre all at the same time. Just for vibes.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sporting with another steamroller today. Can’t seen Benfica or Porto catching them if they don’t have any significant departures. IMO they could even lose Diomande or Inacio and likely be fine.

Gyokeres with a brace, his second strike very good and then he hit the crossbar late on as well.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Anyone know if bookies in Holland are even taking bets on PSV winning the league anymore? I would suspect not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad