OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Yeah, Milton is forming.

Looks like landfall , as of this moment , will be around Tampa? More northern then I originally thought. We both should start preparing. If it goes south then there is a better chance of my area feeling the effects when it comes out the other side.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Looks like landfall , as of this moment , will be around Tampa? More northern then I originally thought. We both should start preparing. If it goes south then there is a better chance of my area feeling the effects when it comes out the other side.

Depends on the model but right now, looks like Sarasota but I imagine we'll know more over the next couple of days. Stay safe.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Yeah, Milton is forming.

Depends on the model but right now, looks like Sarasota but I imagine we'll know more over the next couple of days. Stay safe.

Oh boy. Glad I'm not in lakeland anymore. That hurricane is pretty much "f*** you in particular florida"

That is going to be a mess if it cuts across the whole state like that. Usually it'll catch a section and the rest of the state can all chip in and help.

giphy.gif

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Oh boy. Glad I'm not in lakeland anymore. That hurricane is pretty much "f*** you in particular florida"

That is going to be a mess if it cuts across the whole state like that. Usually it'll catch a section and the rest of the state can all chip in and help.

giphy.gif

Ian, Idalia, Michael... west coast is starting to get hammered more. This isn't going to change, sadly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad