OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Do they have an ETA when you may be back on the grid?

The devastation in Western NC, Eastern TN and other areas of the southwest is terrible. It will take weeks to get a handle on the potential death toll with some communities having no roads remaining to get to or from their location.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Do they have an ETA when you may be back on the grid?

The devastation in Western NC, Eastern TN and other areas of the southwest is terrible. It will take weeks to get a handle on the potential death toll with some communities having no roads remaining to get to or from their location.

We have no eta but having been out walking and two short car rides has revealed slow progress northward toward my neighborhood.

Reactions: yahhockey

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Well shit, life has gotten straight up weird. My building owner has me doing renovations even tho I’m not the superintendent.

And then in the romance department, I’m hooking up with a new lady who has liked me for awhile, but it’s terrible timing. She has a bf, but not happy with the guy, but is scared of what might happen with us. Because I’m not someone that would kick the shit out of her, so it scares her.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad