OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
I went from no allergies to pretty much everything thanks to the vax cocktails giving while in the military. Iodine, shellfish, insect stings etc etc which sucks as I love shrimp, crab, lobster, squid etc
I have had a mild scent allergy for decades, contact with certain cologne/detergent/perfume would give me a headache or hives but not too badly. Doctors told me it'll probably get worse as I get older. This year it got worse. Had to head to emergency after a headful of cologne from passing a few teens in a hallway. IT SUCKS.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I have had a mild scent allergy for decades, contact with certain cologne/detergent/perfume would give me a headache or hives but not too badly. Doctors told me it'll probably get worse as I get older. This year it got worse. Had to head to emergency after a headful of cologne from passing a few teens in a hallway. IT SUCKS.
That sucks, damn kids with their cologne baths vice a spritz

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Up to page 28 of 218 [equals out to just above 86,000 words] in my latest round of a novel revision. Going to have to add a good chunk throughout to flesh out some stuff. I figure this will end up between 90 and 93k when this revision is finished. Then I'm pitching it, hard, for 3-6 months. No takers, I'm self-pubbing come July. If you like vivid supernatural thrillers, this one's for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad