OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Glad I ended up watching this game, very enticing so far.

Montreal can get the W and push for playoff spot, but damn is Coccaro bad. He is out of sync with everyone.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Edwards had the chance to win it at the end, too bad. Oh well, I'll sure take a draw after that start. Saturday is going to be a big must win match if we're going to keep the playoff hopes alive.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I guess all I needed to do was stop watching :⁠-⁠P
I did exactly what you proposed for yourself. Watched a movie. And then I came back to this.

Edwards had the chance to win it at the end, too bad. Oh well, I'll sure take a draw after that start. Saturday is going to be a big must win match if we're going to keep the playoff hopes alive.
Maybe we should both watch a movie on Saturday night and I'm not asking for a date.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
So when are they selling Nathan Saliba?

What position does he play anyway? Koné kept progressing rapidly as a #8. I can't tell what Saliba plays. He's not a typical #6 and he doesn't look like a proper #8. He's like in between?

He has potential but unless someone offers Koné money, I'd say keep him for 2 years at least... Or then lose him to Choinière money because we piss him off too

• Haha
Reactions: TRG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad