OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The best you can do is be a friend. Becoming single lets you expand your friend circle that you may never have experienced before. Due to couple generally tend to stick to hanging out with other couples and/or work friends.

Just this summer I put myself out there and started talking to people, and I’ve added around like 30 people to my social circle. They vary in ages from 19-63, but when we all hang out it doesn’t matter. There’s no problems at all, because everyone treats each other as an equal, no matter their stage in life. Some of them have kids and even those get excited to see these people (and consequently decide I’ve changed my name to Jungle Gym 😂).
Oh yeah, I'm meeting a lot of new people. It's just very weird getting a text from a woman that's not my wife. We were texting last night, and I felt guilty or sad or some type of negative emotion. Very weird spot to be in.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Oh yeah, I'm meeting a lot of new people. It's just very weird getting a text from a woman that's not my wife. We were texting last night, and I felt guilty or sad or some type of negative emotion. Very weird spot to be in.

That was me at first when my ex-wife and I separated (and probably every other person here that has divorced). Eventually that goes away.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Everyone handles it differently, hell people handle subsequent breakups very differently. My first divorce I practically turned into a hermit. It was months before I even tried to date. Then after my second, I went a bit crazy and practiced the 3F principles for a couple years until a Filipina slowed me down

Reactions: Dubi Doo

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I can say that the circumstances of the end of the relationship can influence that. I know I didn't feel guilty about starting new relationships.

I guess I meant it felt weird. Like before my ex-wife and I separated the only women I’d text was her, her sister, her mom, and my sister. Then all of a sudden I could text anyone I want and not have someone accuse me of anything? Definitely felt weird for the first couple of months.

Reactions: DJN21 and Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I didn't feel guilty because my ex felt so guilty that she was suggesting ladies I should start dating before I was ready to date anyone.

:laugh:
My wife just told me to strap up because she doesn't want any calls from me saying there's another baby moma in the picture, which I of course was going to do anyways, haha.

The tough part is, we are still friends. We joke around with eachother, and still want to do small things as a family every once in a while. It makes me feel like I'm doing dirt behind her back because things still feel good when we're together. The feelings will fade in time, but it's so strange playing the field again.

Everyone handles it differently, hell people handle subsequent breakups very differently. My first divorce I practically turned into a hermit. It was months before I even tried to date. Then after my second, I went a bit crazy and practiced the 3F principles for a couple years until a Filipina slowed me down
Ok, I'll bite- what's the 3F principles?

I can say that the circumstances of the end of the relationship can influence that. I know I didn't feel guilty about starting new relationships.
Not sure if you're comfortable with sharing, but what did she do to you that you caused you to get over he so quickly? Please disregard if that's too personal of a question!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
My wife just told me to strap up because she doesn't want any calls from me saying there's another baby moma in the picture, which I of course was going to do anyways, haha.

The tough part is, we are still friends. We joke around with eachother, and still want to do small things as a family every once in a while. It makes me feel like I'm doing dirt behind her back because things still feel good when we're together. The feelings will fade in time, but it's so strange playing the field again.

Ok, I'll bite- what's the 3F principles?

Not an N.W.A fan? NOT SAFE FOR WORK LISTENING.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Bob

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Well, I had visited Dr. Stop after kid #3, so that wasn't an issue for me.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad