OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
lol. The customer is always right except when they are wrong in which case we have to let them down respectfully. There are times I fully agree with the customer and know the company could have done better but other times they are dead wrong and sometimes you have to tell them so.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
lol. The customer is always right except when they are wrong in which case we have to let them down respectfully. There are times I fully agree with the customer and know the company could have done better but other times they are dead wrong and sometimes you have to tell them so.

The original quote is the customer is always right in matters of taste. We’ve dropped the clause at the end in a way to try and justify people acting like turds in public and to other humans.

Reactions: yahhockey

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
15-20 feet of storm surge does not sound pleasant for anyone deciding to stay home while residing near the coastline. The only consolation is the area appearing to be less populated and further from shore compared to areas closer to Clearwater and towns north of it.

One issue though is that those areas while lower population density are populated by a lot of folks who are going to struggle to evacuate. Dixie and Taylor counties got Debbie earlier in the year and are still working on fixing things and this looks like it's going to push a lot of water inland. Cedar Key looks like they're going to be hammered again.

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
This could be devastating.

There was video of thousands of vehicles streaming out of Tampa today. Sensible move. I hope everyone at risk follows that example.

1727309299920.png

Reactions: oldgoalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad