OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
Usually for transport it’s easier to disassemble them. These were in storage so I had taken them apart already.

I’ve never seen anyone who glued their sets together. Kinda defeats the purpose of the modularity of lego pieces. I suppose they do exist though.
I had assumed as much. The building would seem to be where the fun is, from an outsider perspective. Thank you for the reply.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Life keeps getting weirder. I got my friend the open apartment, but now she has to cut a cheque so it’s actually hers. So she has to do that this week.

I have another friend that does his own “under the table” construction, and is always asking me about jobs. So now he wants to go in to starting a business with me. And I’m thinking about it because I work for myself, but my jobs are lined up while I’m trying to recover from my mangled broken hand.

While this is going on, I’m also trying to get a festival here that’s dedicated to smoking weed to be more of a legitimate festival as far as music is concerned. I have plenty of artist contacts due to my prior work experience in the music industry, but price is the issue. Even though it’s a part of the tourism outreach here, it’s a tough thing getting the city to pay at least half to start.

And then lastly, I have a full blown lesbian trying to date me for some f***ing weird reason. Like literally to the point where she sent me pictures wanting me to crank it.

EDIT: “a lesbian says to crank it” should be the new thread title @Chainshot or @Zman5778 or any other mod

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
IMG_1241.jpeg

Reactions: sabremike

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
So, the past few days have come with plenty of the highs and lows of parenting kids in the HS-college age range.

Yesterday was Myles's last day of classes in his junior year of HS and I dropped him off to his first final this morning.

Nate had his first box lacrosse game ever last night. He only got to play the 4th quarter and it was a rough game, but he had fun.

Nate also turns 20yo today. So, we are down to one teenager in the house.

The really tough thing is that Nate really wants a motorcycle to ride with his friends/housemates when he goes back to school. And yesterday we found out that a former college lacrosse teammate died this week in a motorcycle accident.

We already worry about his decision-making. But, this whole motorcycle thing is next level scary.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
There’s two Mexico stops (Cozumel and Costa Maya), also Belize and Honduras stops.
I live about 3 hours from Galveston and have done plenty of cruises.

If you're taking kids and stopping in Honduras (although I think Belize has them as well) I recommend the "sloth tours". The one I went on stopped at sloth, monkey, iguana, and Macaw sanctuaries.

Here is a pic from the sloth sanctuary.

Sloth in tree.jpg

The iguanas were much, much bigger than I expected!

Iguana 1.jpg

Macaws

Macaw1.jpg

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I live about 3 hours from Galveston and have done plenty of cruises.

If you're taking kids and stopping in Honduras (although I think Belize has them as well) I recommend the "sloth tours". The one I went on stopped at sloth, monkey, iguana, and Macaw sanctuaries.

Here is a pic from the sloth sanctuary.

View attachment 882735

The iguanas were much, much bigger than I expected!

View attachment 882736

Macaws

View attachment 882737
I would like to hold a sloth in my arms and take a photo with it. I think it would be the best photo of my life. Although monkeys are also interesting.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
A sloth will straight up murder you. You just gotta sit there for 5 hours first.
Uh, maybe the ones I was with in the sanctuary were used to humans but I held one without any issues. I didn't post that pic because I thought the one of a sloth hanging in the tree was more interesting.

Reactions: Fjordy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad