OT: OT - NFL HFLeaf thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Texans giving them everything they can handle.

Never seen Lamar hammered the way he has been.

Hate the Ravens , but the AFC playoffs become a lot less interesting if there’s an upset in this game.

Intrigue about the Super Bowl also goes down if the Ravens are eliminated.

Saying this as someone who no longer has a horse in the race. No longer screaming at the tv and just wanting to watch a good game….

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Texans giving them everything they can handle.

Never seen Lamar hammered the way he has been.

Hate the Ravens , but the AFC playoffs become a lot less interesting if there’s an upset in this game.

Intrigue about the Super Bowl also goes down if the Ravens are eliminated.

Saying this as someone who no longer has a horse in the race. No longer screaming at the tv and just wanting to watch a good game….
IMO a BUF/SF Super Bowl would be plenty intriguing, I get what you're saying though.

Reactions: Buds17

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Detroit seems like a sound bet. Buffalo/KC I can't wrap my head around so I'll just enjoy it without any wagers most likely.

Lions , Leafs , and Lightning are my initial parlay today. Hopefully it doesn't end in a big L. Let's go.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
49ers have to find that next gear as either the Lions or Buccs await in the NFC Final.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Detroit seems like a sound bet. Buffalo/KC I can't wrap my head around so I'll just enjoy it without any wagers most likely.

Lions , Leafs , and Lightning are my initial parlay today. Hopefully it doesn't end in a big L. Let's go.
I dumped my last 29 dollars in my OLG account on Buffalo, just on principle. Go Bills!

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
I dumped my last 29 dollars in my OLG account on Buffalo, just on principle. Go Bills!
That's the way to go. If they pull it off you get back up to 50~ in your account and you can try to rebuild your roll. Plus if they go all the way you have that going for you. Should be an exciting game so much is on the line and Taylor Swift will be there lol

I got the Lions in several parlays with my hockey picks and would be a big day for me if they and the Leafs win.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
That's the way to go. If they pull it off you get back up to 50~ in your account and you can try to rebuild your roll. Plus if they go all the way you have that going for you. Should be an exciting game so much is on the line and Taylor Swift will be there lol

I got the Lions in several parlays with my hockey picks and would be a big day for me if they and the Leafs win.
Yeah if I lose this one, I'm done betting for a while. I still have live bets on the Bills and SF to win the conferences and the Super Bowl so hoping for a BUF/SF Super Bowl but then that's it. Baltimore looked good though, I wasn't as happy at the end of the game as I was at halftime, that's for sure. And not really happy with the way SF played last night either but still, considering how pedestrian Baltimore was in the first half, it might be fair to say that no team looks really dominant at this point so maybe there's some hope for Buffalo after all?

Go Bills!!

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Screenshot_2024-01-21-13-28-30~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: HolyCrap

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Just Bumping this thread in case anybody wants to watch a great football game.

5 lead changes, great offense and some cute blonde appears from the box every once in a while lol.

Reactions: HolyCrap

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
The NFL should force these two teams to play each other every playoffs. They produce some of the best football I have ever watched. Unbelievable entertainment.

Reactions: wingman75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad