Oshawa Generals 2024-25 Season Thread, Part 1

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Yeah it depends on the team you're playing for sure. You play a team like LDN last year and come in with no "tough" guys and the Boulton, Sim, etc. type guys will try to run you out of the building. Barrie has a couple D like that this year with Eliasson/Aitcheson. Extremely physical

I just found out Cal Ritchie has 0 OHL goals this season. BUST!!!

That is a bold statement! Shame on you!

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Big game from sennecke

And Barlow tripled his goals in 1 game! In all seriousness I am still a firm believer he can be a 40 or 50 goal guy this year just has to get going. Everyone knows he’s going to get hot at some point. Petes 0-9-2 🤮 :help: 🏳️

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
This offence is starting to fire up but man this is not the Defensive core to win a championship. I know Oshawa will make some moves and some of them are hinging on the return of Roobroeck but to me, D'Amato and Rodriguez cannot be on a championship roster. Svozil also had some lazy moments tonight but the defence as a whole Gravelle high and dry alot. Gravelle didn't look great but he didn't have much support on alot of those goals. Luckily the offence was too good for Peterborough to handle and thus team absolutely dominated the 3rd period mastefully but games against them should be 7-1 not 7-5.

Will be interesting to see what the defense looks like post WJC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad