Opinions on Fabian Lysell's future

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Well put, I hope the kid gets a fair shot, but it should go to the player that earns it in camp. I know EARN ! is a dirty word Rutger McGoarty world.
Good comeback to all the posters who are saying Lysell doesn’t have to earn his spot I guess.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Who is saying this? I don’t remember reading it.

Its been said. I couldn't tell you who, but I read more than one comment (maybe from the same person) here that he needs to make the team or they move on, or something to that effect.

EDIT : Just go up to the first post of the previous page in this thread for a recent example.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Its been said. I couldn't tell you who, but I read more than one comment (maybe from the same person) here that he needs to make the team or they move on, or something to that effect.

EDIT : Just go up to the first post of the previous page in this thread for a recent example.

It was loosemoose.

He's a stranger in these parts, so I don't mind naming him/her.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

Thanks. Easily dismissed coming from one negative post, but I’ll agree with you - that’s one dumbarse opinion.

I would suggest that it’s much more of a “do or die” for the Bruins than it is for Lysell’s development. He’s the only player who really has the skillset they lack and could potentially play in the spot they have.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Thanks. Easily dismissed coming from one negative post, but I’ll agree with you - that’s one dumbarse opinion.

I would suggest that it’s much more of a “do or die” for the Bruins than it is for Lysell’s development. He’s the only player who really has the skillset they lack and could potentially play in the spot they have.

Agreed- he hits, or it's back to the second tier FA/trade market which wouldn't be great since it's likely Swayman will get most of what's left of the cap space.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad