Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5322.jpeg

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I was about to say, Vasilevsky hasn't really been Vasilevsky for like the last year, so I'm not that worried about it. And if we can't beat good goalies we're not going anywhere anyway.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

Why every time Domi “fights” it’s him jumping somebody who isn’t remotely a fighter before they’ve even accepted or had a chance to drop their gloves.

Fakest POS tough guy in the league
There are a lot of those frauds. Plenty of guys you see act tough when the opponent is not ready or when the opponent is smaller. Thr Tkachucks come immediately to mind. Tom Wilson also. He never fights the tough guys he just hits smaller players and then runs. Rempe at least is taking on the tougher guys. He relies way too much on his face shield. One of these fights that helmet is coming off and he will get clobbered. I just hope he doesn’t fall and hit his head on the ice. Marchand once attacked Bratt. You think he does that against a bigger player? No way.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vasilevskiy was horrible. Literally all 4 goals were stoppable at best, and a couple of them were really bad.

He looked unsure of himself and inspired no confidence all night long.

He had surgery before last season. He actually missed the first 1.5 months or so of the season. It looked like they were in danger of missing the playoffs, but even him having a down year was still an upgrade over Johansson, so they wound up being fine.

I don’t hold one down year/bad year against a goalie/player, but it’s when it starts becoming a trend that it’s worrying. Like when it happened two straight years with Cory, which eventually turned into not one good NHL season for the rest of his career.

Too early to say if it was the injury and recovery from it last year that caused the down year or if this is kind of who he is now.

Reactions: Dialamo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad