OOT Scoreboard 2024-25 season

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Everybody was freaking out about Georgiev after 1 game. I’m sure they’re absolutely losing their minds now. Sound the alarm.

Talk radio will be fun tomorrow.

They have a coach killing roster right now. A bunch of dead weight that can't handle big minutes and their stars are getting severely overworked, so they are sucking also.

Reactions: Bleedred

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Not even the slighest surprise that the Preds are flailing a bit. Obviously it's early and plenty of time to recover but ROR, Stamkos, Skjei and Marchesseault are all complementary guys at this stage in their career.

No bus drivers on that team except for Josi. Ownership must be happy with first round exits till the end of time.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How about that Yzerplan folks? They got assblasted twice by the Rags.
I’ve been over my criticisms of him at length. I often times have wondered if ownership put pressure on him to make the playoffs ASAP and that’s why he’s signed some of those deals. They realistically shouldn’t be a playoff team before 2025-2026, and I’ve been saying it for years. Other than maybe a random playoff berth like we had in the Hall MVP year.

I really think Lalonde is looking like the first head coach to get fired.

Reactions: Dialamo

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Patience. They should really start seeing results in year 15 of the plan.
IYKYK
IMG_0016.jpeg

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
I’ve been over my criticisms of him at length. I often times have wondered if ownership put pressure on him to make the playoffs ASAP and that’s why he’s signed some of those deals. They realistically shouldn’t be a playoff team before 2025-2026, and I’ve been saying it for years. Other than maybe a random playoff berth like we had in the Hall MVP year.

I really think Lalonde is looking like the first head coach to get fired.

I think they do a lot better if they went all in on a goalie when the best available players weren't Husso, Samsonov, and Vanacek.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad