OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Possible confirmation bias here, I'd really need to go through the game logs and pick this apart, but it feels like Skinner's good games these playoffs are more often than not when he's racking up a bunch of score effects shots and he allows just 1 goal, while his team has exploded for a ton of goals.

He does have a 1-0 shutout way back in round one against the Kings.

1 goal against in game 3 of the LA series when the Oilers scored 6, 1 goal against in game 6 against Vancouver when the Oilers scored 5. 1 goal against in game 5 against the Panthers when the Oilers scored 8 goals.

He did only allow 1 goal in each of the last 2 games against Dallas, where the Oilers scored 2 and 3 goals.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_0180.jpeg

Reactions: Guttersniped

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024
I think Florida wins game 6. Just because nobody expects it to happen. In a weird way I almost think the pressure shifts to Edmonton now, but if it goes to G7 it all comes back on Florida.

Camille the Eel

Presumably Florida will match Edmonton’s intensity and desire to win in game 6. They didn’t do that last game or at the start of this one and you can’t be spotting Edmonton three goal leads and still expect to win. They better come out hungry and ready to play in game 6.

This has actually been a very close series. The best final we’ve seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad