Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
@ucanthanzalthetruth wake up babe, new Kulikov drinking from a bottle with a camera attached to it pic just dropped

IMG_3956.jpeg

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida

Barstool getting SO HEATED over getting kicked out lmfao

f*** outta here

I guess RA was tight with the Tkachuk family and he got f***ing OUSTED lmfao
Dude tried partying with the team while wearing a choker. What did he think was going to happen?

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
That one 20 FINALS 24 hat is just pure dogshit too. I doubt i'll ever buy any of this fanatics crap
I got both hats like a sucker:help: I despise Fanatics but theres nothing else sadly. I'm returning that dad hat, shape sucks, wife picked it up for me so there was no way to try it on first.

I wish '47 would have had the rights for the finals hats or even like in ECHL Zephyr or New Era or something. Fanatics can exist whatever but I wanna have options.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Just heard that Tkachuk had one of those Spittin Chicklets dbags tossed not only out of the locker room but the whole building post game. f***in' love it. Can't stand those assholes ever since their bitching over the handling of Yandle's precious Ironman streak. Speaking of, great to not hear from that prick during this series after he crawled out of some hole to make an unwelcome appearance during last years run.

Edit: listened to the rest of their podcast, they couldn't resist whining about Zito's handling of Yandle AGAIN. f*** 'em!

Last edited:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Back to the McD Conn Smythe. The award is defined as the Most Valuable Player of the playoffs.

Hate to be all nerdy about this but I think that’s what the problem is.

The Most Valuable can’t be from the f***ing losing team. McD was so valuable that he lost the finals. Makes zero f***ing sense.

If the award was meant for Best Individual Performance, they should call it that, and then including the f***ing losing teams would make sense.

As it is, there’s no way McD was the most valuable. Kulikov was more valuable - he was on while Connor lost.

That’s my opinion about this shit. But I agree that it doesn’t matter that McD gets the award, coz he didn’t get the cup.

Reactions: Vilam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad