OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Panthers look terrible. Kind of hard to believe this is a team that was up 3 games to 0 in this series at one time.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Honestly, the NHL has proven time and time again that the best strategy is to purposely injure players on the other team. I'm not condoning it, but I think the best way for Florida to turn it around is to take runs at McDavid until someone hurts him.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They don't look a ton worse than they did early in the series. Edmonton just stopped botching all their chances. Having to play from behind definitely impacts how you play.
In game 1 the Oilers were definitely the better team, but the Panthers I thought were better for the other 2 games. They seemed to let off a bit late in game 3 though.

And they looked like they were gonna be okay last game, even if they lost and they still may be, but it hasn't been a good start.
He will get if they lose also😅
This could be the time it happens. The first time since you know who did it and the first time a non-goalie player has done it in many, many years. I couldn't even tell you the last time it happened. Before most of us were alive.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Incredibly sloppy period by Florida.

Side note, based on his season, wouldn't surprise me at all if Reinhart starts his ask is high 9's, if not 10M, and I just don't know if I would give it to him. There have just been huge stretches this playoff year where I Just haven't noticed him for like full games.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Honestly, the NHL has proven time and time again that the best strategy is to purposely injure players on the other team. I'm not condoning it, but I think the best way for Florida to turn it around is to take runs at McDavid until someone hurts him.

They can try... The more likely scenario is that McDavid evades and embarrasses them even more lol

Reactions: Forge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad