OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They steamrolled Boston, then won game 1 vs Rag's and took game 2 to OT. Why would they change things up?
They steamrolled Boston early on in the series.

Since game 5 of that series they’ve been in really close games, haven’t even gotten 30 shots in a game and haven’t scored more than 2 non-empty net goals.

It seems they’ve changed things up at some point after game 4 of the Boston series.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
They steamrolled Boston early on in the series.

Since game 5 of that series they’ve been in really close games, haven’t even gotten 30 shots in a game and haven’t scored more than 2 non-empty net goals.

It seems they’ve changed things up at some point after game 4 of the Boston series.
They won 4 of the last 5 games.

They doubled Boston up in shots in game 4.

Sure the last 2 games were tight, but they held Boston to 23 shots in a series clinching victory.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They won 4 of the last 5 games.

They doubled Boston up in shots in game 4.

Sure the last 2 games were tight, but they held Boston to 23 shots in a series clinching victory.
The last two games against Boston have carried over into the first two games of this series. No 30 shot games since game 4 against Boston.

I don’t trust this team at all. I don’t really trust Dallas to beat the Rangers either.

Edmonton I do. That’s the fastest team they’ve seen since us last year.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oh god, there are a ton of Rangers fans there. That's embarrassing.

We didn't have anything like that last year. Maybe we would have for game 5 if we were down 3 games to 1 (like we did in 2008 when they took over) or maybe even for game 3 if the first 2 were at MSG and we were down 2 games to 0.

This BUM Goodrow again lol. 4 goals all regular season.

I wanna be wrong, but still sticking to Rangers in 7.

I think the Oilers will beat them. Not sure about Dallas.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Goodrow isn’t a bad player, just overpaid

Also suffering conditioning issues all season due to the jaw injury which is why he had a down season. Dougie had the same fitness issue, hard to stay fit on liquid diet

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bob baby, what is you doing?
If they can't win the goalie battle, they're not winning the series. Not with Maurice puck.

The Rangers are better than the first two teams, who they beat without winning the goalie battle.

The Panthers are a clone of Carolina. Which is sad because they're definitely a better team on paper.

I miss when they were a rush team.

Goodrow isn’t a bad player, just overpaid

Also suffering conditioning issues all season due to the jaw injury which is why he had a down season. Dougie has the same fitness issue, hard to stay fit on liquid diet
12 points in 80 games this year. He was horrible.

EDIT - Okay, I'll go with what you said about the conditioning issues.

Still, he's probably a 4th liner at this point.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
If they can't win the goalie battle, they're not winning the series. Not with Maurice puck.

The Rangers are better than the first two teams, who they beat without winning the goalie battle.

The Panthers are a clone of Carolina. Which is sad because they're definitely a better team on paper.

I miss when they were a rush team.

12 points in 80 games this year. He was horrible.

EDIT - Okay, I'll go with what you said about the conditioning issues.

Still, he's probably a 4th liner at this point.

I'm not going to let the Rangers ruin my mood.

SOUTHAMPTON PROMOTED BACK TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is the Panthers last chance at a cup with this group IMO. They won't be as good next year, like not cup contender I don't think.

And Paul Maurice isn't going anywhere anytime soon. They'll still keep playing this regressive system. Bobrovsky will be a year older. He had a better season this year than he probably is at this point in his career. This was probably a Panthers career year for him.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm not going to let the Rangers ruin my mood.

SOUTHAMPTON PROMOTED BACK TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!
I think Edmonton beats them.

If Dallas wins? Then they're probably winning the cup. I'd pick them to beat Dallas.

I'm picking Edmonton to beat them though.

I'm picking either West team to beat Florida.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The idea of getting 3 by Igor in the playoffs must be daunting as hell lol
The Oilers will be their toughest challenge by far.

Even Dallas will be tougher than the first three teams, but I think Edmonton gets them.

Unless a bunch of guys are injured.

I've been saying it all playoffs that I think the West takes them, but I've picked them to win all these Eastern rounds. I think a lot around here were picking them to lose to the Canes and Panthers (they still haven't lost to the Panthers yet) but I've been picking them series by series here to get through these East teams.

I've wavered a little with the West takes them. I'm not sure about Dallas (though they could), but Edmonton is unlike anybody they've seen since us last year.

My confidence in Florida was really popped when they had a chance to kill Boston off in game 5 at home and dicked around and lost the game and had to get back on a plane to Bostona gain. They almost lost game 6 against them. It took the softest goal Swayman allowed these playoffs with minutes left in regulation to win that one.

And just think, if Laf doesn't score on his own goalie with 3 minutes left in game 1 of this series, do the Rangers tie that game late?

Reactions: Forge

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Panthers power play looks great, I must say.

If only they could do something at 5 on 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad