OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
The last two games against Boston have carried over into the first two games of this series. No 30 shot games since game 4 against Boston.

I don’t trust this team at all. I don’t really trust Dallas to beat the Rangers either.

Edmonton I do. That’s the fastest team they’ve seen since us last year.
im starting to get concerned... glad you trust edmonton but that a big goalie advantage for rags

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
im starting to get concerned... glad you trust edmonton but that a big goalie advantage for rags
Edmonton can open these games up.

They've also done a good job lately at playing a better defensive game since Skinner got back in.

I still don't think Skinner is a bad goaltender, I would rank him higher than several other goalies that made the playoffs this year. Quite a few others goalies that were in the playoffs this year.

It's just that his play during these playoffs (and last playoffs) has been a huge problem.

The Rangers have the goalie advantage over all of the remaining teams. It's just a matter of by how much.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There's one goalie in this series that's gonna stop most breakaways, and then there's another than isn't.

And that's probably gonna decide the series. Along with the fact that Mauricepuck is a whole lot of shooting and no finishing.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bobrovsky wants that last one back
He's gotta STOP one of goals 1 or 3.

They're not bad goals, but come the f*** on dude.

One goalie here stops stuff like that more than the other goalie.

One of these two goalies is elite, the other isn't anymore. Bob is not as good as the season he just had. You'd have to be a HOMER Panthers fan to think so.

They don't have the better goalie in this series. I don't care about his shutout.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ya Florida and the west ain't beating them folks.
Eh, the West I think. Edmonton? Yes. Dallas? Maybe not.

Florida? If they lose today I go from Rangers in 7 to Rangers in 5 or 6.

This could be a short series if Florida doesn't win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad