Value of: One Way Ticket for Filip Forsberg out of Nashville

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hitemwith4

Jul 1, 2019
I know this is just for fun, fans talking about Forsberg is worth and which team has to assets and will to trade for him. But what is Nashville's actual plan? Has the GM come out and said it's rebuilding time, or retool time or are they contending (seems unlikely but none of us are actual gms with owners to answer too)

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
I know this is just for fun, fans talking about Forsberg is worth and which team has to assets and will to trade for him. But what is Nashville's actual plan? Has the GM come out and said it's rebuilding time, or retool time or are they contending (seems unlikely but none of us are actual gms with owners to answer too)

Poile has come out and said he wants to sign Forsberg.

The Nashville Predators are focused on signing Mattias Ekholm and Filip Forsberg to long-term contracts, general manager David Poile said Tuesday.
The defenseman and forward each can become an unrestricted free agent after this season. Poile said he spoke with Ekholm's agent Monday and will resume discussions later this week or next week.
"And then I think shortly before training camp we'll reach out to Filip Forsberg and his camp and sort of get a lay of the land as to where Filip's thoughts are right now," Poile said. "Those are the next two priorities."

Predators focused on signing Ekholm, Forsberg to long-term contracts (nhl.com)

Forsberg recently said this:

Reactions: BlueSeal

vipera1960

Aug 1, 2007
Poile is Poile. Both Forsberg and Ekholm will be on the team until the TDL. Then, if they aren’t signed, and the team is out of it (I’m thinking like 13th, not 10th) they will be moved. Otherwise, they stay in NSH the whole year.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
The time has come. Its time to SERIOUSLY consider offers for Forsberg. Teams in win now mode, submit your offers. You're all very smart people, I expect to see some good offers in here.

I SERIOUSLY considered your proposal and being a smart person like you said, would like to offer my condolensces. Homeboys going nowhere.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
I think Lou will be making calls on him around the deadline. I would easily give up the 2022 1st round pick+ for him. Forsberg with Barzal would be dynamic.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Could be a great question for Dallas Eakins.

"Show them you’re willing to trade a bus ride to Peoria for a cab ride to the Air Canada Centre."

;)

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
If you're not rebuilding then what are you doing honestly? This team is not contending anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Byrddog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad