2024 Training Camp Roster & Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
White is killing them. hahaha < more vets on Red. White has the prospect motivation

Soberblom..... Pulled for the guy, but he hasn't developed the skating, balance and stick handling to play in the NHL.

Kane's hands were on full display in that shoot out goal.

1727027594012.png

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
As others are saying Edvinsson looked really good. The weight gain seems to have increased more explosion into his already great skating. I thought his change of direction was a touch better. He also has kept the crazy patience but he absorbs contact better so he is going to hold the puck more.
At some point next season we are going to see Edvinsson - Seider

Reactions: Realgud

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
A roster aiming for a 1OA maybe. Cossa looked good but no one else you mentioned stood out.
I think the others are 1-2 seasons away.

Soderblom could be on the roster this year if he didn’t play such a soft game. Such a shame that a guy with that size seems afraid of contact.

The actual pre-season games will give us a way better idea of which one of the younger prospects are ready to graduate.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I am not familiar with other teams players . Only remember Tarasenko from juniors. I could see a lot of similarities him and Kane. Kane just bit higher level. .Glad we got both of them.

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
At some point next season we are going to see Edvinsson - Seider
I'm personally hoping we won't see them together much, because Edvinsson turns out to be good enough to anchor the 2nd pairing and take some of the pressure off Seider.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Definitely hard to evaluate when it’s wings vs wings and someone doing good means someone else did bad. But, trying to focus on the prospects:

Mazur confirmed my biases. Stud.

Noticed Lombardi a lot in the 5 v 5 portion in a good way.

Kasper caught my attention with his straight line speed a couple times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad