OT: One More Off Topic Off Season Thread

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
My go to for kale is making pesto. Blanch it first and then just use it instead of basil. Bonus that it keeps its brilliant green colour unlike basil which turns brown within minutes.

With a good olive oil, fresh garlic and lots of parm and roasted nuts (I like pecans or pistachios). Hit it with a squeeze of lemon juice to brighten it just a touch. Delicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: oilers'72

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I love classic Dr Hook before they took themselves too seriously. Well one of them took themselves too seriously

And yes--Dr Hook and the medicine show(their early year) was the basis of the Muppets band

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Marital strife .... i want to jump sometimes too..
Don't do it. You might live and then have to have your mother in law feed you and bath you for the rest of your days.;)

At first glance at this, I thought it was someplace in Iran or Syria, but sadly, this is in downtown Vancouver, CANADA. And despite the fact these people are tied to Hamas, they are not named as part of a terrorist group, or, at the very least, inciting violence. What a sad state this country is in. People used to be so grateful for coming here and becoming proud Canadians. Now, we are apparently just used a mouthpiece for propoganda and further causes back in the old country.

Reactions: TB12

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Don't do it. You might live and then have to have your mother in law feed you and bath you for the rest of your days.;)

At first glance at this, I thought it was someplace in Iran or Syria, but sadly, this is in downtown Vancouver, CANADA. And despite the fact these people are tied to Hamas, they are not named as part of a terrorist group, or, at the very least, inciting violence. What a sad state this country is in. People used to be so grateful for coming here and becoming proud Canadians. Now, we are apparently just used a mouthpiece for propoganda and further causes back in the old country.

They are call 'outlaws' for a reason.... can't imagine she would do that for me though...

Yup, Canada is paying for having marijuana legal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad