GDT: Old School GDT: Oilers @ Stars 1 PM Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Brutal effort on that final shift. Players on the ice thought they could coast for the final 30 seconds of the period. Happening too often with these guys lately. Team should make Draisaitl walk to Anaheim for his effort on that shift.

Reactions: McDoused

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Unpopular opinion but if EDM traded him away I wouldn't even bat an eyelash. He's so slow and lazy most games, he forces passes etc. I don't want him eating up like 15 million a year. lol
I would not be depressed if he did leave, but I would also not trust us to go spend that money wisely

Oilers88

Jun 19, 2011
How did Elite Oettinger let that in. Easiest save ever. Only a 2 on 1
Honestly he's been weak tonight. He was way out of position on the Bouchard goal and the Ryan goal was soft as well. Time to press him in the third.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Getting flashbacks to this team from the beginning of the season. The similarities are all there.

Finishing ability has evaporated. Defensive structure takes a walkabout at inopportune times with a propensity for giving up odd-man rushes. Special teams are abhorrent.

I don't know what's worse. The 5-on-3 disaster or the PK shitting all over itself.

Reactions: jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
No I wouldn't. I'd like you to find evidence of that. I can find tons of evidence of you and your buddy Soundwave ripping Skinner somehow when Pickard is in net
Lol, you mean the guy I have no ignore?

Totally my buddy.

You cant even find evidence of people claiming Pickard is 1B.

Keep making things up.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Honestly he's been weak tonight. He was way out of position on the Bouchard goal and the Ryan goal was soft as well. Time to press him in the third.
Bit hard on the McDavid deke where he had an entire empty net to shoot at and rang it off the post too.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Getting flashbacks to this team from the beginning of the season. The similarities are all there.

Finishing ability has evaporated. Defensive structure evaporates at inopportune times with a propensity for giving up odd-man rushed. Special teams are abhorrent.

I don't know what's worse. The 5-on-3 disaster or the PK shitting all over itself.
Why not both. :)

Reactions: Kerberos

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Duchene absolutely embarrasses Draisaitl there.

Such a soft defensive play. That was a prime example of the type of weak defending 97 and 29 are bad for. It’s clear as day from his body positioning, Draisaitl is thinking Dallas is going to be aggressive driving our net with 30 or so seconds and instead of establishing good body position and taking the man, he’s giving up a path to the net trying to leverage a low percentage stick check into gaining possession and a step going the other way, thinking about a quick transition maybe odd man rush before we even have control of the puck.

Duchene happily takes the free ice and soft check and drives to the net for a good chance.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011

Finishing ability has evaporated. Defensive structure evaporates at inopportune times with a propensity for giving up odd-man rushed. Special teams are abhorrent.

The 5 on 5 play is way better than early in the year even now. Mostly special teams are killing us right now. Crazy to say.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
f*** off Brown. Napping on the weak side. Guarantee he wasn’t paying attention in video sessions
Connor Brown with yet another disaster game. How is he even dressed? (unfortunatly I know the answer)

Brown on ice for both PP goals, caught high on both, on one goal sucking, the other he runs right into a Star at the line. Why he's up so high goal sucking again is anybodies guess. Brown manages to be 50ft out of position just 2nds after a faceoff.

Then the EVGA you're talking about which was a complete blown coverage by Brown watching the play as his guy, Marchment, scores.. f*** off Brown!

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
If the Skinner haters focused on the opposing goalie every game they’d find just as much shit to complain about.

For example, that 2 on 1 Derek Ryan goal, they’d be saying Oettinger has no lateral movement and blah blah blah if that was Skinner letting in that exact same goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad