GDT: Old School GDT: Oilers @ Stars 1 PM Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Nuge was looking pass the entire time and Oettinger bit on it for some reason

Lesson is. Those are always dangerous chances. Never really the fault of the goalie when that pass gets through. Goalies just do their best to get over and hope it hits them.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Leon is such a lazy piece of garbage defensively.
Unpopular opinion but if EDM traded him away I wouldn't even bat an eyelash. He's so slow and lazy most games, he forces passes etc. I don't want him eating up like 15 million a year. lol

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
So you decided to steal cable or view illegal streams...

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Watch PK on ESPN is becomes obvious why he had a reputation of being an annoying locker room presence

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I'm not confident in either of them, especially when Edmonton plays this shit hockey that will get is rocked first round
Are you kidding me man?? How is that goal on the defence? That was a bad angle wrist shot that somehow squeaked through that AHL extraordinaire. That's not NHL quality. Turf him off this team

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Team going through another one of those stretches where it can't get out of it's own way.

Penalty kill about to waste another good effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad