GDT: Oilers@Rangers - 11AM - on Rogers Bet Net

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The most frustrating thing is that they generated chances that period. They just have zero finish right now. Whole team has no confidence.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Of course while every team seemed to have improved in net (except maybe Toronto), we get worse. Just one of many classic Oilers events

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Yamo injured again. Injury proneness is something a smart scout could see before drafting him.

Broberg has zero awareness, mediocre skill, and shitty IQ. Something a smart scout could have seen before the draft.

JP can’t get shit done in tight areas. Something a smart scout could have seen before the draft.

We saved all our 1sts only to spend them on garbage over and over.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I haven't been able to watch the last few games because we're traveling over American Thanksgiving. Checking out score, it appears that I'm saving myself a significant amount of disappointment.

I guess I can further empathize with my Argentinian friend, who is raging right now on social media.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Holy fack, I don't care its only 3-0. That's 5 goals by Campbell on 17 shots. Blame the defence all you want. Skinner, Smith and Koskinen never struggled any were near to as bad as Campbell has. I said all summer Campbell will b a mistake and I couldn't imagine it was gonna b this bad of one
Why do people insist on saying 5 goals in 17 shots? He as interfered with and couldn’t make the save, thus it doesn’t count. At least because accurate if you want to call him out.

and once again he’s getting zero offensive support and the trsm defense is crap, and he’s not playing all world.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
He needed to shoot on that 2 on 1. Not pass to Pulju. Woodcroft shouldn’t even give him the option. It should be Janmark on the line.

He won’t shoot 5v5. He just won’t.

It’s to the point now where he defers so much that I’m almost certain he’s just hammering the under on his personal shots on goal every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad