GDT: Oilers@Rangers - 11AM - on Rogers Bet Net

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
How many shutouts before someone is fired or traded?

This is probably when you stop Holland from going Chiarelli and cratering the team in a way it would take someone else 2 years to dig out from. Holland is bad at trading even at the best of times.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Can they buyout Campbell in the intermission and put the Zamboni driver in net?

...and yes I know it's not all on Campbell... team can't defend or finish a chance as well. Multitude of issues and blame to go around.
It’s 90% on Campbell. Except for the first three goals.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Combine shitty drafting and something in the water type Edmonton things (like Kane wrists slashed, Larssons dad dying in a visit, Klefbom career ending, Sekera career ending in the playoffs off a random hit) and you got yourself typical Oilers failure in the McD era

Don’t forget shitty scouting and shitty trading.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
So everyone is blaming Campbell for being shutout for the last 5 periods? Campbell sucks, but can't believe he is the top focus here.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
We back to death by 1000 cuts territory. Can’t score. Can’t defend. Can’t goaltend. No Toughness, which hasn’t cost us a game yet but the seasons still young.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I called this shit in the 1st. Disgusting. Glad that I didn't watch that abortion of a 2nd period and will miss the 3rd as well. Only the Oilers could make a fan in Hawaii get up early on a Saturday (game start 8am here) and then have them completely lose interest.

I called us coming out well and pushing the play in the second only to not score and implode on the only opportunities the Rangers get.

You can set a clock to the Oilers incompetence.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Travis093

Travis
May 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Anyone watching Greys Anatomy? I started watching the new season yesterday and I am so confused. Seems like I missed like 9 episodes from the end of season 18 and the beginning of season 19

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
He's horrendous at anticipating plays, which is why he always chases the puck defensively.

Low IQ player. Not surprised he's getting upset. The writing's been on the wall for a while. We should've traded him in the summer.

Fraudulent player, you could see his low IQ back to junior as well. I can’t believe how many theses were written this summer defending this dud

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Should be 5-0 without the two called back Rangers goals. lol that we win both challenges and team still going f*** it, no mas. We never deserved to even be in this game.

Not sure whats worse watching this or the awful Mexico Argentina game that has zero flow.
At least Mexico is playing like they give a f***, that's 100x more than I can say for the Oilers.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Anyone watching Greys Anatomy? I started watching the new season yesterday and I am so confused. Seems like I missed like 9 episodes from the end of season 18 and the beginning of season 19

Sorry I’ve been binge watching Survivor Season 12.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
He's horrendous at anticipating plays, which is why he always chases the puck defensively.

Low IQ player. Not surprised he's getting upset. The writing's been on the wall for a while. We should've traded him in the summer.
Can’t trade JP. He is still a young developing player. Like Nicushkin and Blake wheeler

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’m watching the Oilers and it’s just as confusing.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
So everyone is blaming Campbell for being shutout for the last 5 periods? Campbell sucks, but can't believe he is the top focus here.
It's mostly just me and another dude calling him out. I'm also avoiding the other obvious problems and focusing on Campbell right now because I'm fed up with him. He has a long shitty contract and I'm not excited to watch him play for the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad