GDT: Oilers@Rangers - 11AM - on Rogers Bet Net

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
If it isn’t Nurse screwing the pooch it’s gonna be Broberg. If it isn’t Broberg screwing the pooch it will be Barrie. If it isn’t Barrie screwing the pooch it will be Bouchard.

Truly, honestly the dumbest group of defensemen that I’ve ever seen in the NHL. It’s literally impossible to win a game because at any given moment one of those f***ing idiots is going to do something monumentally stupid.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Holy fack, I don't care its only 3-0. That's 5 goals by Campbell on 17 shots. Blame the defence all you want. Skinner, Smith and Koskinen never struggled any were near to as bad as Campbell has. I said all summer Campbell will b a mistake and I couldn't imagine it was gonna b this bad of one

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Really don’t think goaltending is the issue today. Second and third goals were mistakes by defensemen that led up to it. Missed punch by Barrie and Ceci just losing the puck in the defensive zone.

5 periods and no goals either.

Reactions: Oil Spill and ujju2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad