GDT: Oilers@Rangers - 11AM - on Rogers Bet Net

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
My favorite thing in the entire world is when we have a commercial break. The break ends and Gene talks about the next couple games coming up and then straight back to another like 5 minute commercial break

Reactions: Laodongxi

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Broberg might want to get involved and learn to tie up a guy in front of the net. Have they taught him nothing down on the farm?

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
My favorite thing in the entire world is when we have a commercial break. The break ends and Gene talks about the next couple games coming up and then straight back to another like 5 minute commercial break
Speaking of commercials, absolutely can't stand that Fountain Tire one with the irritating girl yelling in the sidecar.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Ok, do you see this current team winning the cup over the next 4 years? I don't. They seem too far behind the competition to me, by a fair bit. So, I'm not sure what the options are, I guess they could empty the cupboards (trade picks, prospects, younger players), and go for it. To me, that's just not going to be enough.

I know you’re upset like pretty much everyone else, but this team made the WCF last season. I doubt anyone here expected that with how things had gone years prior.

People are forgetting how tight the cap situation was going to be, they were expected to lose Kane and potentially others. Frankly, it’s a miracle they retained who they could.

The roster is missing another top 4D and a veteran bottom 6 player or two. The problems with the team are mostly mental and / or current lack of commitment to defensive play. Woody and Manson look over their heads right now too. If even some of these things get addressed, they can be the team they were last season

It wouldn’t take much for this team to get going again.

Reactions: Laodongxi and TB12

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Oilers org just keeps trying to defy the hockey gods with another OBC member cashing in with a lame role. Hockey gods dropping the hammer on us in response. We deserve it.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Does Jesse practice shooting at the corners of the net in practice? He’s the king of crest shots.

Reactions: frag2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad