GDT: Oilers@Rangers - 11AM - on Rogers Bet Net

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
How much did Broberg play in that period? The whole team looked like complete and utter crap. Has Woodcroft lost the room already?

Reactions: Oilhawks

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
I think our biggest issue, and there are a few, is zone exits aren’t leading to offensive entries. We lose the puck in the neutral zone way to much and give up rushes going the other way.

Reactions: Sanchez

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
On a side note, looks like Campbell changed the netting on his glove.

Guess his old setup was failing him a bit considering he gave up two goals in two games that more or less went right through his glove.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

unicornBLOOD

Mar 18, 2022
When do they even consider moving Drai or McDavid? Obviously they aren't there yet, but eventually they need to look at it. This team has so many issues, so many holes, and keeps on getting the same, inconstant play and results. So, sticking with the same old, same old, doesn't make much sense IMO.

That being said, they would need a whole new front office and management staff in place to do that. I just don't see this team having the success that they seek, too many issues with this roster and organization.

I, also, would like to see McDavid play some meaningful hockey on a team that actually has the ability to compete and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad