Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemi Panarin

Aug 3, 2021
Ко́ркино
The Oilers after winning the cup securing 31st in the league instead of 32nd:

hawkswincup.gif
Turns out I had too much faith in the Oilers.

I must have got too pumped up listening to this anthem

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Not only are they bad, the Sharks have been dominated almost every game and this one is probably only 60/40 Edmonton. Sharks have had a ton of looks and aren't just being carried by Blackwood. There will be a new GM and coach in Edmonton tomorrow.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
So is Edmonton. You're underestimating just how terrible their blueline and goaltending is.
I know but I thought the talent up front would make up for the awfulness on the backend. Many people did and some picked them for the Cup.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I know but I thought the talent up front would make up for the awfulness on the backend. Many people did and some picked them for the Cup.

Not me, they’ve had a bad defense and shady goaltending for years. Also, the bottom depth scoring has been bad and total non factor.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Nurse #2 star so that’s a good thing from this game. Even though Nurse had a terrible pinch on the game winner lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad