Post-Game Talk: Oilers give a wet dream without Drai

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Just noticed that Edmonton is now in first place for Goals For. Huh.

Goals for are nice. But imagine the difference dropping even .5 GA/GP would do...

Attachments

• 1672469305207.png
    1672469305207.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 2

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I like this Klim character. He’s pretty good at hockey too. I like back to backs so I’m extra excited about hockey in this moment
Planning on being.in B.C. Tomorrow so assume it will.be blacked out

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I like this Klim character. He’s pretty good at hockey too. I like back to backs so I’m extra excited about hockey in this moment
Oilers can mYbe run 3 top6 lines, they have 3 elite Cs. But not 6 wingers...
Hyman, Kane, Kostin, Yamamoto, Järnmark, and..... ???? Holloway?

Reactions: ZJuice

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Nuge continues to be disrespected.

Quietly throwing up a 4 point game and just oozes hockey sense in all situations.

Playing the best hockey of his career without question.
This. Well said. This team can be dangerous when we play as a fall unit. It showed tonight

I’m not expecting a win against Winnipeg on back to back and with Campbell in net. But you never know. This team is really playing good lately

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Over looked stat tonight I think is mcdavids 16 minutes of ice time. Don't know the last time that happened and that's a good thing finally...

Team played solid, definitely one of there best games all season....

Last edited:

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Did Yamo ever take a hit on that Nurse goal.

what is the name of the woman calling the game in the highlights On the American brodcast

Reactions: Zerotonine

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
The analyst in me questions too: should a team not have more than 2 years of history before being able to go retro?

I think that's more of an issue with another white lie of the NHL marketing department. If the latest round of jerseys were called "another jersey to suck money from the fanbase" then the second year team is more than understable going "retro" ... all the way back to 2019.

Reactions: snag

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad