Post-Game Talk: Oilers give a wet dream without Drai

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Klim Reaper is a charismatic guy. That interview was awesome. He‘s developing confidence and seems comfortable as an Oiler.

Good looking kid too, he’s a gem and an absolute keeper going forward.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
C19EC9D8-E171-49B4-BC79-EFD0F833ED6E.jpeg

AuStOn MAtTHewS iS BeTTeR tHaN mcDAVID

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Great to see Kostin contribute offensively and continue with the physicality, something sorely missing without Kane. Holland still needs to find some functional toughness in the bottom six, can't believe I'm agreeing with Stauffer on that one.

Campbell tomorrow, huh.. oh man. Might be able to pull the win though with Winnipeg having tonnes of regulars out of the line up. Still, it's going to be tough.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Great effort without Drai. Happy to see Puljujarvi get off the scoreless streak. McDavid is from a different planet, what else can you even say. RNH with a "low key" 4 point night, lol.

Only complaint maybe would be Bouchard ... dude got caught high or covering no one on both of the GA from what I saw. C'mon dude, you got to play some defence.

Reactions: RattsSSV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad