Confirmed with Link: Oilers Do Not Match Broberg ($4.58M X2) & Holloway ($2.29M x 2) Offer Sheets | Oilers acquire STL 3rd '28 & Paul Fischer for Futures

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What Would You Do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
For sure, not matching could end up being a mistake. But I think the key here is risk management when you're a team that's up against the cap and trying to contend. If the Oilers match there's also a chance that next summer we could be looking at him as a waste of cap that gets in the way of negotiations with Bouch. There is risk involved with either decision but I think making the choice that saves cap space is the wisest choice in a cup contention window.
Kane, Kulak, Ceci could all be shipped out by next summer. ~5M increase in salary cap. The only dead cap left is Campbell buyout. Savoie could be replacing Skinner. I don't see Broberg being an issue for Bouchard's extension.

Reactions: yukoner88

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
One of the more interesting aspect of this chart you did not highlight is when playing with a RHD, his numbers look quite good. When playing with a LHD (either him or the other player on their off hand, mostly Broberg from what I remember), the numbers are significantly worse.

This tells me you really need to look at playing him on the left hand side, his natural side. Small sample size though.
Yep- this is what I have been saying the entire thread- problem is you have 9.25M Darnell Nurse playing second pair and Broberg is massively overpaid at 4.6M to be a third pair

Kane, Kulak, Ceci could all be shipped out by next summer. ~5M increase in salary cap. The only dead cap left is Campbell buyout. Savoie could be replacing Skinner. I don't see Broberg being an issue for Bouchard's extension.
Bouchard can easily say “Oilers matched an offer sheet- I’ll just wait for one too”. Furthermore, Seravalli was saying 97,29,2 have spoken to one another about taking less to win- it would set a bad precedence if Broberg got paid. Also- Bouchard happily took a bridge- Broberg will be getting more of the Oilers match. Broberg also doesn’t want to be here. Just so many reasons to not match

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Stauf4Prez

Designated Survivor
Jan 22, 2017
Edmonton
Yep- this is what I have been saying the entire thread- problem is you have 9.25M Darnell Nurse playing second pair and Broberg is massively overpaid at 4.6M to be a third pair

Bouchard can easily say “Oilers matched an offer sheet- I’ll just wait for one too”. Furthermore, Seravalli was saying 97,29,2 have spoken to one another about taking less to win- it would set a bad precedence if Broberg got paid. Also- Bouchard happily took a bridge- Broberg will be getting more of the Oilers match. Broberg also doesn’t want to be here. Just so many reasons to not match
It actually was in Bouchard's best interest to do so... now he knows he WILL get paid after this past season, given that this follows the same trajectory.

Reactions: Macblender

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Replace them with what UFA's that are cheap? There is nobody left

In a cup or bust year we can't afford to lose both.

Broberg is a loss, but Holloway was starting on the 4th line most likely. I don't think you lose much pivoting to Lavoie in that spot.

There are always surprises on who goes through waivers at the end of camp, and the Oil are now in a spot to be fairly active there. They can also toss a few PTOs at guys like Dermott and Lindstrom to help replace the immediate depth.

Give it about 45 days and the Oil should be in a position to easily replace Holloway and Broberg's spots on the depth chart.

Looking at the defence, we know Ekholm and Bouchard are outstanding as a top pairing, Kulak and Ceci also worked well together in the cup final, and finally Nurse-Stecher played well in their limited minutes together. Stecher's been a 17 to 18 minute guy over the last few years (basically identical roles and minutes to Kulak and Ceci before they got here), so he's hardly the worst stopgap to pair with Nurse.
I said it at the last trade deadline, he's more or less Sean Walker without the media hype train.

They will need to upgrade the defence by the TDL, but the Oil aren't hurting starting the season with a defence of...

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Stecher
Kulak-Ceci
Plus one or two waiver wire or PTO guys

Personally I think you could take the 2nd or 3rd from the offer sheets and flip it to Nashville for Fabbro and come out ahead of where they were with Broberg on the roster.

Reactions: Macblender

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
With Broberg in particular, it's really hard to keep him. It makes this year hard to plan for

But what do we have this high profile management group for? The easy, low effort option is just to let these guys walk so you don't have to be creative. You don't have to make tough decisions. Everything is so damn simple. To find a way to run the team and keep Broberg.... damn that would be inspiring leadership. It would be the one way to erase the screw up of allowing this situation in the first place

Sometimes the tough decision is letting them walk.

Just because finding a way to keep them would take effort doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Reactions: barry halls

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010

I think it's a bad precedence if we match Holloway. Broberg I actually can see the boys being okay with. That's lotto money.

If Bouchard is getting an offersheet, I think the Oilers are happy taking the 4 x 1sts from some bottom feeder. If not, ~9M is good for both parties.

Ninety7

go oil go
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
Our D got worse.

That’s all it is, unfortunately.

We are a worse team without broberg, simply because we have no one to replace him or his potential.

Reactions: MessierII

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
I've been back and forth on this all week, but ultimately, it's match Holloway, let Broberg go.

Yes we could LTIR kane all season and move Ceci.

The issue this year is we can't accrue cap space under this place, and Ceci is also the salary we intend to move out at the deadline for an upgrade. It would be very difficult if we match Broberg to make any adjustments at the deadline.

Then there's next season with Drai and Bouchard.

I really saw Broberg as a long-term fixture on this blueline, and it's a shame we didn't get him on that 1.8 deal, but we have to move on from this.

Our D got worse.

We are a worse team without broberg, simply because we have no one to replace him or his potential.
I wouldn't go that far. He wasn't on the team most of last season.

Reactions: brentashton

Macblender

May 5, 2014
Replace them with what UFA's that are cheap? There is nobody left

In a cup or bust year we can't afford to lose both.
Yes you can - you arent looking at the cap scenario.

Holloway is 4th line LW right now buried on our team.
Broberg 2 or 3RD depending.

To keep both you need to trade Ceci, LTIR Kane before the season (bad as we cant accrue cap for deadline), and bury 3 players (playing with a short roster). We are screwed if we have non-LTIR injuries.

When Kane is back (he doesnt want to waive his NMC supposedly) you need to make another $5MM of space. In a cup or bust year we cant bank on overpaid potential and lose deadline flexibility while gutting our forward depth to try and keep them. You legit need to move some combo or Kulak, Henrique, etc and gut our depth. Then figure out a way to replace them for free since we dont have the space due to Broberg/Holloway.

I would much rather look at rolling same D as last year with Stecher as 3RD and upgrade at the deadline. If you dont want Savoie/Hamblin/Ryan/Lavoie on the 4th line bury them in the minors (no cap penalty) and try and get JVR/Wheeler whoever the hell is remaining at forward since the names are actually decent and sell them on a cup chance before retirement for a cheap contract. Otherwise meh our 4th line with our forward depth will barely play.

At the deadline upgrade the D for the run.

Our D got worse.

Sure the D on paper is worse than end of playoffs but the team is better for letting him walk as it isnt just move Ceci and we can keep him now since he isnt cheap. It is move multiple players out and gut our depth.

In a cup or bust year unless broberg exploded (he didnt want to play RD) then we are actually likely deeper and better overall letting him walk sadly as long as we use cap space at the deadline effectively.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
I guess it comes down to "Do you believe Broberg will be a top 4 d-man THIS year?" 'Cause if he is not, you are wasting a ton of cap space and would probably have to shed Ceci.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Broberg is a loss, but Holloway was starting on the 4th line most likely. I don't think you lose much pivoting to Lavoie in that spot.

There are always surprises on who goes through waivers at the end of camp, and the Oil are now in a spot to be fairly active there. They can also toss a few PTOs at guys like Dermott and Lindstrom to help replace the immediate depth.

Give it about 45 days and the Oil should be in a position to easily replace Holloway and Broberg's spots on the depth chart.

Looking at the defence, we know Ekholm and Bouchard are outstanding as a top pairing, Kulak and Ceci also worked well together in the cup final, and finally Nurse-Stecher played well in their limited minutes together. Stecher's been a 17 to 18 minute guy over the last few years (basically identical roles and minutes to Kulak and Ceci before they got here), so he's hardly the worst stopgap to pair with Nurse.
I said it at the last trade deadline, he's more or less Sean Walker without the media hype train.

They will need to upgrade the defence by the TDL, but the Oil aren't hurting starting the season with a defence of...

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Stecher
Kulak-Ceci

Personally I think you could take the 2nd or 3rd from the offer sheets and flip it to Nashville for Fabbro and come out ahead of where they were with Broberg on the roster.
I don't know where this narrative has come from projecting Holloway to play 4th line minutes. He's a player that pushed himself into top six playoff minutes. I love the Janmark Henrique Brown line for their playoff style game. But fully expect Janmark to slide back into his 4th line slot in which he's averaged 13:14 toi as an Oiler. Beauty to have him being able to move up and around the lineup.

Holloway is an ascending young player who pushed up the lineup during a deep Stanley Cup Final. If matched, he's playing 3W with upward mobility potential as Skinner may be one and done. Competition likely and hopefully with Savoie.

Projecting Stetcher to hold up second pair minutes on a playoff contender team is a leap of faith. He's done that as a journeyman on non-playoff, bad teams (Vancouver, Detroit, Arizona) and when traded by playoff teams he's been depth, insurance. Small, game defenseman but that is a huge ask.

The Nurse Ceci pairing is a chaos factory with their tendencies to erratically and impulsively chase play outside of the team's coverage structure. They can't play together. Even said, Ceci was still a 25 point, 20 minute, PK and defensive zone situational player.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
I don't know where this narrative has come from projecting Holloway to play 4th line minutes. He's a player that pushed himself into top six playoff minutes. I love the Janmark Henrique Brown line for their playoff style game. But fully expect Janmark to slide back into his 4th line slot in which he's averaged 13:14 toi as an Oiler. Beauty to have him being able to move up and around the lineup.

Holloway is an ascending young player who pushed up the lineup during a deep Stanley Cup Final. If matched, he's playing 3W with upward mobility potential as Skinner may be one and done. Competition likely and hopefully with Savoie.

Projecting Stetcher to hold up second pair minutes on a playoff contender team is a leap of faith. He's done that as a journeyman on non-playoff, bad teams (Vancouver, Detroit, Arizona) and when traded by playoff teams he's been depth, insurance. Small, game defenseman but that is a huge ask.

The Nurse Ceci pairing is a chaos factory with their tendencies to erratically and impulsively chase play outside of the team's coverage structure. Even said, Ceci was still a 25 point, 20 minute, PK and defensive zone situational player.
Jarventie is probably the Skinner replacement as he oozes more skills than Holloway. Holloway is kind of the middle 6 player if not, an ideal 3rd liner.

Macblender

May 5, 2014

The Nurse Ceci pairing is a chaos factory with their tendencies to erratically and impulsively chase play outside of the team's coverage structure. Even said, Ceci was still a 25 point, 20 minute, PK and defensive zone situational player.
This is right but at the moment Holloway is the 3 or 4LW but penciled 4LW for now. Long term I agree he is 2LW with Skinner gone next year.

Stecher is on the time like it or not since he took a 775k contract and is cheap - it was really smart. He is the 3RD in my opinion and yeah the chaos factory in Ceci Nurse is back it wont hold us back from the playoffs but if we can get a retained D for Ceci's cost that is an upgrade that is huge at the deadline. So that is where the 1st 2026 + 2nd STL + 3rd STL + prospects all go and we are a better team for it.

Holloway just created an issue as if we match that one we can more easily do so just burying players but making a trade where it is logically from our D for cap space he doesnt replace any of them like Broberg cheap did (prior to offersheet).

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
I guess it comes down to "Do you believe Broberg will be a top 4 d-man THIS year?" 'Cause if he is not, you are wasting a ton of cap space and would probably have to shed Ceci.

I think that's kind of an oversimplification, but you are right, when it comes down to it, we need a top 4 RHD defenseman to play with Nurse. Thats the objective.

Having said that, I would just add that the cap is important too. If you don't see a massive difference between Broberg and his replacement (at $1M) then you move on from Broberg while getting a 2nd round pick. IE:

Broberg > Replacement + 2nd Round Pick + Cap Space

The Nurse Ceci pairing is a chaos factory with their tendencies to erratically and impulsively chase play outside of the team's coverage structure. They can't play together. Even said, Ceci was still a 25 point, 20 minute, PK and defensive zone situational player.

When healthy the Oilers have RNH, Skinner, Kane, Holloway and Janmark on the left side.

You can absolutely see a path where Holloway ends up playing on the 4th line. He could also play on the 2nd line as he's shown flashes in that role. However, he has yet to prove to be a consistent producer in that role. At 2.29M he might be worth the risk but their is also the possibility that he finds his way down the lineup depending on chemistry and health.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
There's reasonable snapshots over three years of uneven, disjointed development with a chaos organization that rode the yo you down and up the standings (3 coaches).

This is his first North American pro season with an early recall doing injury replacement work with Nurse and Keith out. He had a big minute road game 4 games in at Vegas with over 23 minutes toi. A huge March game in Calgary with Barrie injured playing off-d side with a huge stretch drive game in Calgary with Barrie hurt and team chasing a wildcard spot. Broberg rolled off a 22:34 toi game with 2:43 PP and 2:09 PK and 0+/- in a 3-1 loss.

Home/Away
DateGamePointsIce Time+/-GoalieTeamO-zone starts
HNov 20Oilers 5 Hawks 21 A14:24+1SkinnerNurse out44.4% OZ
RNov 23Dallas 4
Oilers 1
018:59-2SkinnerNurse out, Keith 10 min15.4% OZ
RNov 24Oilers 5
Arizona 3
018:59-2Skinner Nurse, Keith out40% OZ
RNov 27Oilers 3 Vegas 2023:34-1KoskinenNurse, Keith out42.9% OZ
HDec 1Oilers 5 Pens 2013:07-1KoskinenNurse, Keith out60% OZ
RDec 3Kraken 4 Oilers 3012:20-1SkinnerNurse, Keith out100% OZ
HDec 5Kings 5 Oilers 1010:25-1KoskinenNurse back, Keith out14.3% OZ
H Dec 7Wild 4 Oilers 1910:18-2KoskinenNurse, Keith return75% OZ

A strong pre-Ekholm trade run two years ago with young Bouchard where they had a 10+ game sample featuring 66% CF%, 77% GF%, 73 XGF%, 80 HDCF%

There's anecdotal
"He's a great defenceman, great skater, can skate his way out of problems and moves the puck well as well," Bouchard said about playing with Broberg. "He makes things easy for me, talks well. I think now we're meshing well together."

Ekholm is getting progress reports about Broberg and is pleased with what he’s heard.
“I’ve said it from Day 1 since I saw him in practice and play, I think it’s just a matter of time before he figures it out,” Ekholm said. “He’s got every attribute that a top-four — or even top-two — defenceman in this league needs.”

Broberg's fellow countryman Mattias Ekholm was asked Sunday about his contributions.
"Amazing," the veteran said. "It feels like he's played the whole playoffs and just taken steps. It's only been four games, but he's looked amazing. The way he's playing right now with is his confidence, grabbing the puck on the breakouts and skates out of trouble. He's amazing back there when he gets his feet moving. He's been a huge energy boost and a huge insert for us on the back end. I hope he keeps it going because he looks really well."

Broberg's post-season play is even more impressive considering the left-shot blueliner has mostly been playing on the right side, especially during Game 1 of the Final with Brett Kulak as his partner.

"Broby has been outstanding for us," Head Coach Kris Knoblauch said Sunday. "We've put him in a lot of difficult situations. I think it comes back to the Dallas game where it was almost a must-win and he is inserted in the lineup and plays a pretty good game. And then since that game, he's just continually gotten better and better."

It's leap of faith time on the player. However I wouldn't diminish anyone missing essentially a month of hockey and coming into the pressure cooker of Final 4 Playoff Competition. Again, as I've asked, someone show me the benchmarks against other Panthers road kill defense stats on their steamroll to the Cup.

Appreciate the breakdown. I imagine you would find the Panthers were beating down almost everyone, so only guys with a little luck came out relatively unscathed. Would definitely agree this player can't be written off, but also, because we simply did not play him enough, that it is so hard to make a call one way or another.

It's super annoying that the blues are forcing us to gamble one way or the other. One where Bowman absolutely will need to make a trade some time in the season for a legit top 4 D that compliments Nurse. The other we lock in what could be a not good enough D group that we are kinda stuck with without multiple, likely much more costly, trades. First big challenge for Bowman, aside from Drai of course.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Jarventie is probably the Skinner replacement as he oozes more skills than Holloway. Holloway is kind of the middle 6 player if not, an ideal 3rd liner.
Maybe. On paper he sounds promising. I actually think Holloway is an ideal 3rd line player with size, speed and aggression on an old NHL lineup. Having a heavy game is a value to this team's skill.

Yuke

Jan 15, 2020

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Stecher
Kulak-Ceci

Stetcher is not a big guy, more of the poke check type. All good in regular season but the Canucks would have crumpled him.

Reactions: Dazed and Confused

Kirby

Sponsor
Jan 31, 2009
Edmonton
I think I match both. We have a squeeze this year, but next year isn't really that bad. Here is my thought on next year based on Puck Pedia today:
  • Oilers Current Cap Hit: $95,225,541 (23-man roster of 13F, 8 D, 2G, that includes Holloway and Broberg)
  • Bonus Overage Adjustment: -$3,300,000 (Current overage of -$3,550,000 less potential of $250,000)
  • UFA's not resigned: -$9,300,000 (Perry, C. Brown, Ryan, Skinner, Ceci)
  • Dead Cap Relief: -$720,000
  • Draisaitl Add: $5,000,000
  • Bouchard Add: $5,500,000
  • Revised Cap Hit for 2025-26: $92,405,541 (18-man roster of 9F, 7D, 2G)
I would aim for a 22 man roster for 2025-26 of 13F, 7D, 2G.
  • Trade Kane: -$5,125,000
  • Add Savoie & Lavoie: $1,661,666
  • Sign 3 Depth Forwards @ $1M per: $3,000,000
  • Revised Cap Hit for 2025-26: $91,942,207
Depending on the rise in the cap ($92M - cap space of $57,793; $93M - cap space of $1,057,793). Even if you think Bouchard gets a larger jump (I have him at $9.4M AAV), you still have options available to you to manage your cap space (e.g., Replace J. Brown with cheaper option, Trade Kulak and bring in cheaper option).

The following season still is not horrible as you have other expiring contracts (Arvidsson + Henrique for $7M) and another increase in cap to offset potential raises for Holloway/Broberg and McDavid (worst case I see if a $3.5M increase bringing him to $16M AAV) and then you fill in the rest of the roster with what you need to at the time. It could also be the case you walk away or trade one or both of Holloway and Broberg if it doesn't work out giving you further flexibility.

There is obviously some hope here (Savoie and Lavoie or an equivalent can be found and fit in, etc.), but I don't think it is as bad as it seems today.

If you manage the current year with LTIR (Kane $5.125M), Send J. Brown to AHL for $1M, etc. it becomes easier in the following years.

Reactions: yukoner88

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
But it's worse without him.

You can't afford to pay him that. You better be damn sure you get something good with that pick. It going untraded would be an absolute waste.

Stecher does not belong in the same conversation as those others, considering he played all of seven games last year, none in the playoffs. He's a 7th D.
That’s why I clearly stated in that latter pairing for Stecher he’s properly placed. He has played there in Van and Az and has been fine. You clearly don’t play him high minutes or expect offense from him.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
For years people decried Edmonton gifting spots to young players instead of rounding out the roster with veterans. Then as a contending team they choose veteran players over young guys who haven’t been consistent enough to warrant taking a veterans spot on a contending team and suddenly we’re all mad about it?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
There's reasonable snapshots over three years of uneven, disjointed development with a chaos organization that rode the yo you down and up the standings (3 coaches).

This is his first North American pro season with an early recall doing injury replacement work with Nurse and Keith out. He had a big minute road game 4 games in at Vegas with over 23 minutes toi. A huge March game in Calgary with Barrie injured playing off-d side with a huge stretch drive game in Calgary with Barrie hurt and team chasing a wildcard spot. Broberg rolled off a 22:34 toi game with 2:43 PP and 2:09 PK and 0+/- in a 3-1 loss.

Home/Away
DateGamePointsIce Time+/-GoalieTeamO-zone starts
HNov 20Oilers 5 Hawks 21 A14:24+1SkinnerNurse out44.4% OZ
RNov 23Dallas 4
Oilers 1
018:59-2SkinnerNurse out, Keith 10 min15.4% OZ
RNov 24Oilers 5
Arizona 3
018:59-2SkinnerNurse, Keith out40% OZ
RNov 27Oilers 3 Vegas 2023:34-1KoskinenNurse, Keith out42.9% OZ
HDec 1Oilers 5 Pens 2013:07-1KoskinenNurse, Keith out60% OZ
RDec 3Kraken 4 Oilers 3012:20-1SkinnerNurse, Keith out100% OZ
HDec 5Kings 5 Oilers 1010:25-1KoskinenNurse back, Keith out14.3% OZ
HDec 7Wild 4 Oilers 1910:18-2KoskinenNurse, Keith return75% OZ

A strong pre-Ekholm trade run two years ago with young Bouchard where they had a 10+ game sample featuring 66% CF%, 77% GF%, 73 XGF%, 80 HDCF%

There's anecdotal
"He's a great defenceman, great skater, can skate his way out of problems and moves the puck well as well," Bouchard said about playing with Broberg. "He makes things easy for me, talks well. I think now we're meshing well together."

Ekholm is getting progress reports about Broberg and is pleased with what he’s heard.
“I’ve said it from Day 1 since I saw him in practice and play, I think it’s just a matter of time before he figures it out,” Ekholm said. “He’s got every attribute that a top-four — or even top-two — defenceman in this league needs.”

Broberg's fellow countryman Mattias Ekholm was asked Sunday about his contributions.
"Amazing," the veteran said. "It feels like he's played the whole playoffs and just taken steps. It's only been four games, but he's looked amazing. The way he's playing right now with is his confidence, grabbing the puck on the breakouts and skates out of trouble. He's amazing back there when he gets his feet moving. He's been a huge energy boost and a huge insert for us on the back end. I hope he keeps it going because he looks really well."

Broberg's post-season play is even more impressive considering the left-shot blueliner has mostly been playing on the right side, especially during Game 1 of the Final with Brett Kulak as his partner.

"Broby has been outstanding for us," Head Coach Kris Knoblauch said Sunday. "We've put him in a lot of difficult situations. I think it comes back to the Dallas game where it was almost a must-win and he is inserted in the lineup and plays a pretty good game. And then since that game, he's just continually gotten better and better."

It's leap of faith time on the player. However I wouldn't diminish anyone missing essentially a month of hockey and coming into the pressure cooker of Final 4 Playoff Competition. Again, as I've asked, someone show me the benchmarks against other Panthers road kill defense stats on their steamroll to the Cup.
Yep. My real time comments on Broberg during the playoffs was that him coming in halfway through like that and with absolute calm and composure was amazing. Thanks for doing some digging on what the knowledgeable coach and player have to say about him and his contribution.

People will say things like short sample but its really all the Oilers ever afforded Broberg, and I think its obvious he can play. Specifically what impressed me was his on ice vision and reads, ability to read skate out, pass out, moved play quickly north, and showed even some PMD stuff. Of course his blazing and deceptive speed and efficient skating. This guy can cover miles with his skating.

But would be remiss of me not to cover longer ago concerns that Broberg seemed to avoid contact, was tentative, sometimes timid in play and would look rattled. But that was a younger Broberg that didn't yet have composure to play at this level. But I think Broberg has answered those questions. I think he will be a good D.

Finally Woodcrofts handling of Broberg and other prospects was horrific. Really he stymied the development of all our top prospects. Simply by not playing them, trusting them, or giving them considerable assignments.

Reactions: Canovin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad