Offseason Roster Moves, Rumors, and Discussion

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
If the offers are the same, I thinking Monahan stays in Canada, sounds like there's some financial implications if he moves to the US?

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I'll feel a lot better once we do something about the D.

At this point we've only gotten "better" defensively by subtraction.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
It's still early, but I'm really afraid we've been focused entirely too much on getting swole (offense) and pushed leg day(defense) down the road and it's gonna end poorly...

That's not how you help a struggling goalie...

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
It's still early, but I'm really afraid we've been focused entirely too much on getting swole (offense) and pushed leg day(defense) down the road and it's gonna end poorly...

That's not how you help a struggling goalie...
Especially fun given that all four of the primary guys I thought were of interest have all already signed, and three of them chose to sign elsewhere in the division.

Reactions: CBJx614

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City
We are very definitively 16/16 in the East and maaaaybe 31/32 overall now, but even that's a stretch.
Thats what happens when the former GM puts a roster together haphazardly. The roster might be in worse shape when D-Wad took over from Jarmo than when Jarmo took over from Scotty H. The talent is better now than it was in 2013, but there was no cohesion. D-Wad has already begun cutting the fat from the roster, and he signed a a guy who will help the young centers get ready for their roles at a not rushed pace. This year might be rough again, but next could be interesting. Lets see what else happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad