Speculation: Offseason coaching thread: Should they stay or should they go?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Coaches:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I find it a little odd there hasn't been any confirmation from Friedman, LeBrun, Dreger, or any of the other national guys. Staple is pretty decent, but still.

Or maybe I'm just blindly hoping he's off base.

• Haha
Reactions: Gurglesons

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007

yay. more friends.

He just stepped down as Northern Michigan head coach today to pursue professional opportunities.

He's a .500 coach in college hockey with a little bit of US Junior Team assistant coaching experience.

If he's the head coach at Wilkes, it'd be even more underwhelming than Quinn joining Sullivan's staff. The only silver lining would be that he was above .500 at Northern Michigan, which has absolutely ZERO resources compared to Bemidji State, Minnesota State Mankato, etc.

But that's really stretching it.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
He just stepped down as Northern Michigan head coach today to pursue professional opportunities.

He's a .500 coach in college hockey with a little bit of US Junior Team assistant coaching experience.

If he's the head coach at Wilkes, it'd be even more underwhelming than Quinn joining Sullivan's staff. The only silver lining would be that he was above .500 at Northern Michigan, which has absolutely ZERO resources compared to Bemidji State, Minnesota State Mankato, etc.

Big moves by Kyle Dubas. Once we are patient this guy really gonna prove me wrong.

Reactions: MrBurghundy

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Sounding more likely that this is the hire…

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Good thing we gave Kyle two paychecks and two titles to just greenlight Mike Sullivan’s decisions.
I think we all underestimated how smart Dubas is. Dubas gets paid all that money to do absolutely nothing because Sullivan just runs the team anyway.

It's actually my dream job. Get paid millions and have someone else do all the work for me.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I think we all underestimated how smart Dubas is. Dubas gets paid all that money to do absolutely nothing because Sullivan just runs the team anyway.

It's actually my dream job. Get paid millions and have someone else do all the work for me.
Sounds like my job...get paid to sit in the shitter half your shift while everyone else covers for you and you still get paid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad