Post-Game Talk: Officially the best season in franchise history! Panthers win their first ever Final game 3-2 over Vegas!

You know the poll

• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
The PK is bad (but we know this). Florida's powerplay was 10th this year and Vegas' playoff % is skewed because of Edmonton but they were 19th pk in the regular season. 0-12 isn't acceptable. If they can get it going, there's lots of reason for optimism.
Special teams almost decided the game. Once again the Panthers won the 5x5 game 3-0 tonight. As we have all be saying during this entire playoff run - STAY OUT OF THE BOX!

Fix the alarm didja?🤣🤣

THAT WAS THE BEST f***ING GAME I EVER BEEN TO
Nope,unplugged it cause the new batteries didn't work either and will get a new one later today!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Special teams almost decided the game. Once again the Panthers won the 5x5 game 3-0 tonight. As we have all be saying during this entire playoff run - STAY OUT OF THE BOX!

Nope,unplugged it cause the new batteries didn't work either and will get a new one later today!
I have accepted that's how Florida plays, they take a lot of penalties. And look, Vegas is +5 in total powerplays through 3 games which is brutal, but they're 6-17. Florida has still had 12 and hasn't scored.

The reffing is bad but it's not like they're not calling Vegas penalties lol.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
The PK is bad (but we know this). Florida's powerplay was 10th this year and Vegas' playoff % is skewed because of Edmonton but they were 19th pk in the regular season. 0-12 isn't acceptable. If they can get it going, there's lots of reason for optimism.

The PP is just so bad, I don’t think it’ll be enough

Reactions: I am not exposed

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I think we need to go back to ekblad Montour on the PP just to get Vegas weirded out

7-0 when i watch OT standing up behind my couch, i walk up and down like im coaching too. Today i called everyone a bitch. LFG
I haven't watched any OT this post season. Just endless HFboard refreshing

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
That arena was pumped, great game and atmosphere. We really let those refs have it, and everyone just went crazy for the last two goals. Really fun game.
It was the most biased refereeing that I’ve seen. I guess they can’t let it be called even because that might give the #8 seed an opportunity like the #1 seed. Geez.

Even in the packed men’s room between 3rd and OT, people were yelling “ref you suck”. Appropriate and hilarious. Coz it was true.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Man I'm still wired from that game.

Who else but Carter Mr. Clutch Verhaeghe?? I was thinking earlier today he's due, but didn't want to jinx it.

I was sitting right at that blue line, a few rows up, saw the whole thing unfold. And when Bennett did his dipsy doodle shit that didn't work all night to enter the blue line, I was annoyed. But then he made a nice pass to Swaggy who is just money when he's needed and I had a good feeling. That was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad