OT: Official HF Bruins Board Pet Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Mystyc
20230421_210044.jpg
20230525_070344.jpg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
View attachment 711868

Been heartbroken the last week because my guy suddenly passed on me while we were playing last Monday. He was 9 so it’s not like he was super young- but it was so sudden and quite frankly pretty traumatizing. Best friend gone in an instant while we were having fun. Our final month we spent down in NC and he got to chase shorebirds and shriek at the neighborhood dogs. It’s getting a little easier day after day but f*** it really sucks not having him around. It’s no different than family- give them an extra hug when you can because you never know when the day will come where you can’t do that anymore.

Also would like to advocate for adopting middle age/older animals. I only had 3 years with him but the memories I built with him mean the world to me. The amount of love and loyalty they will show you is immense. RIP to the goofiest boy I could have ever asked for.
I am so sorry. Sending a hug. He was a handsome boy.

Need a name for this little girl

View attachment 713272
when did you get her?

The name will come to you

Love your pup. Great face!

Reactions: CDJ

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
View attachment 711868

Been heartbroken the last week because my guy suddenly passed on me while we were playing last Monday. He was 9 so it’s not like he was super young- but it was so sudden and quite frankly pretty traumatizing. Best friend gone in an instant while we were having fun. Our final month we spent down in NC and he got to chase shorebirds and shriek at the neighborhood dogs. It’s getting a little easier day after day but f*** it really sucks not having him around. It’s no different than family- give them an extra hug when you can because you never know when the day will come where you can’t do that anymore.

Also would like to advocate for adopting middle age/older animals. I only had 3 years with him but the memories I built with him mean the world to me. The amount of love and loyalty they will show you is immense. RIP to the goofiest boy I could have ever asked for.
I am so sorry for your loss. You gave him the best 3 years of his life. <3

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I let myself be sad about my dog passing for a month…but there’s just so many others out there that need a loving home. So I figured I should stop feeling sorry for myself and go adopt another dog in need of a loving home. He can help me and I can help him. Here he is, Plutus The Barker Beefcake. He’s already watchdogging
0AE38167-6E4F-4A94-BD34-80128EF15EE7.jpeg
29FB53D5-9F20-47AD-8C57-7D44267F794B.jpeg

He’s half the size of Maddox but my god does he have energy. Gonna keep me on my toes and whip me back into shape

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
View attachment 711868

Oh my, that's horrible. So hard to deal with when you don't see it coming. Big hug bro.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I really appreciate that man, thank you. It’s gotten to the point where I can look at videos of him and smile instead of cry, so that’s nice
Good for you. It takes time but it does eventually come around.
When my last dog died both me and my wife swore up down that was going to be our last pet.

Let's just say our present was born before the last one died so........ it's hard for us to live without a furry friend .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad