GDT: Official Draft Day Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Lets go already!!!

Getting tipsy*

Anyone else watching this racing on TSN? Just waiting for this to start.
Blue Jays v. Red Sox in Fenway for me.

Plus doing laundry

and watching twitter very closely for Flames news

I've been geared up since 8:30 I am like a fat kid on Christmas that knows there is chocolate cake in one of those presents

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Blue Jays v. Red Sox in Fenway for me.

Plus doing laundry

and watching twitter very closely for Flames news

I've been geared up since 8:30 I am like a fat kid on Christmas that knows there is chocolate cake in one of those presents

Perfect description of me the past 36 hours, didn't fall asleep until 3 in the morning, was up at 9...butterflies, the whole nine yards. Cannot wait.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Perfect description of me the past 36 hours, didn't fall asleep until 3 in the morning, was up at 9...butterflies, the whole nine yards. Cannot wait.

Went to bed at 1:30am and was up at 5:30am.

I've been trying to sell my house for 6 months and I cancelled a showing today so I didn't miss anything :laugh:

GetThePuckOut

Mar 8, 2010
Calgary
I had a dream last night that we traded for the 1st overall pick. But we had to trade #6, Bartschi, a 3rd, a 5th, and someone else (Gio??). I was kinda upset that we'd be getting MacKinnon, but no Bartschi to play with him. Then Feaster drafted Seth Jones instead. I don't know what to make of all that, but needless to say I'm kinda nervous about the draft.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I had a dream last night that we traded for the 1st overall pick. But we had to trade #6, Bartschi, a 3rd, a 5th, and someone else (Gio??). I was kinda upset that we'd be getting MacKinnon, but no Bartschi to play with him. Then Feaster drafted Seth Jones instead. I don't know what to make of all that, but needless to say I'm kinda nervous about the draft.

My dream was that Lecavalier signed here. Actual contract signing was on TV. It was weird.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012

Went to bed at 1:30am and was up at 5:30am.

I've been trying to sell my house for 6 months and I cancelled a showing today so I didn't miss anything :laugh:

sounds like we need a support group :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad