Official 2024 NHL Draft Thread

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
All the bullish-ness in this thread that there will be good players available for the Flyers at 12 just tells me that we are either a) getting pushed down in the lottery or b) blowing it on a try-hard big guy.

Huzzah.

IronMarshal

Mar 7, 2002
Langhorne, PA
Visit site
Tankathon gave me the dream on the tenth try. The Flyers with the number two pick. Give me Berkeley Catton please. I know, Demidov, but I really like Catton. Catton is a very exciting prospect. The only downside with him is size. I believe he will be an upper half of the league number one center. He is exactly one of the two parts the Flyers desperately need. The other is a number one defenseman who can run a powerplay. Catton, yes please!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Regardless of the results of the game, the meteoric rise of of USA hockey is incredible. In like a decade they became a powerhouse churning out high quality NHL players

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
U18s over. Most of the scouting opportunities
Over.

Celebrini
Parekh
Buium
Levshunov
Demidov
Yakemchuk
Lindstrom
Catton
Iginla
Silayev
Dickinson
Eiserman
Helenius

And the ever fast rising Sennecke. We’re in a great stop

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Tankathon gave me the dream on the tenth try. The Flyers with the number two pick. Give me Berkeley Catton please. I know, Demidov, but I really like Catton. Catton is a very exciting prospect. The only downside with him is size. I believe he will be an upper half of the league number one center. He is exactly one of the two parts the Flyers desperately need. The other is a number one defenseman who can run a powerplay. Catton, yes please!

I'm the biggest Demidov fan on here, but I love Catton too and would understand that pick. I still think they should go Demidov, though.

hystyk1921

Jun 17, 2015
south jersey
U18s over. Most of the scouting opportunities
Over.

Celebrini
Parekh
Buium
Levshunov
Demidov
Yakemchuk
Lindstrom
Catton
Iginla
Silayev
Dickinson
Eiserman
Helenius

And the ever fast rising Sennecke. We’re in a great stop
Yeah this is a better draft, also a Catton fan and would run to the podium to take him! even with Florida's pick is dead last in the first round. Someone will fall, or a damn good player will be there. Mews, Misa, hutson, stiga, gridin, maybe Carter George?

Reactions: Nabrules

hystyk1921

Jun 17, 2015
south jersey
What is the consensus on drafting Konsta Helenius if he is there at 12? Would Eiserman be preferable to him?
Eiserman over helenius not that I don’t like helenius. If you were to say, who is closer to the nhl right now its eiserman. Helenius is a good pick at 12 too if eiserman wasn’t there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad