Official 2024-25 Utah HC Season Discussion.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Let’s see how they do on this eastern trip…. If they play like they did against Chicago, they don’t have a prayer

It was only 1 game, but the D coverage looks the same as last year. we can’t rely on our goalie to bail us out all the time..

Am very curious to see if this is the system ( Head or D coach) or the players

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
Let’s see how they do on this eastern trip…. If they play like they did against Chicago, they don’t have a prayer

It was only 1 game, but the D coverage looks the same as last year. we can’t rely on our goalie to bail us out all the time..

Am very curious to see if this is the system ( Head or D coach) or the players
I don't like pairing Durzi with Sergachev, it looks like they are our only top 4 D and they don't compliment each other and the other 4 look like 2 bottom pairings thrown together. Really need Marino to settle things down. Was hoping for more from Maccelli's line.
Expecting things to settle down on this road trip regardless of how they did vs Chicago.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Seems that Utah is right where it should be in its rebuild. We always talked about needing good ownership for the Coyotes to succeed. This owner, from what I can gather, is all that and a bag of chips. The Team With No Name might become a dynasty. Wish I could say it was my team.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad