Official 2015 tank thread IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Unless it's like 5-1 with 3 minutes to go DO NOT TALK ABOUT GAMES BEFORE THEY FINISH. You people are driving superstitious people like myself ****ing insane.
I'd say that superstitious people should stop being irrational, not the other way around. :/

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
There's a distinct difference between stating the score and implying that the team we want to win is going to win. The latter is a jinx. The former is not.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
You're not fooling the Hockey Gods, Zip. I been smoted enough times to know.

So if Detroit goes ahead 2-1 and I post the score, am I jinxing the Red Wings? Or are they unjinxable because we are not pulling for them?

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
There's a distinct difference between stating the score and implying that the team we want to win is going to win. The latter is a jinx. The former is not.

Jinxes don't exist.

Nothing we say or write here has any effect on anything that happens in the world of sports.

Superstition is silly, guys.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I mean, it's really hard to lose a game in that fashion without intent. Even Pouliot can't be that dumb.

Probably.

Paxon

202? Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
The Oilers are the most clutch tank team I've ever seen. How many 3rd period leads have they blown this year? :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad