Official 2012 MasterCard Memorial Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashasx

Jun 30, 2010
Loubardias doesn't work for Sportsnet anymore.

But he was fantastic. Don't know what you're hearing. The commentators Sportsnet has this year are absolutely brutal.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Sportsnet keeps talking about the Oil Kings like they're some big/tough team that is going to bully their way to a win tonight.

They may not be push overs but they rely on speed and skill more than anything else.

They didnt look all that fast in the 1st period.

Shawinigan was exposing them with speed all period.

GetThePuckOut

Mar 8, 2010
Calgary
Thanks! :) I think I'd rather have a French feed than have to listen to the guy who's been doing the play-by-play for years now (don't know his actual name but I think he's done some work for the Flames as well? anyway he's terrible)

Peter Loubardias? Some kinda save?

I really like the guy, I think he's one of the best. He works with WHL on Shaw right now and IMO they're really lucky to have him.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I really hope Shawinigan doesn't win. I've never been a fan of the host team getting an automatic berth, and I've grimaced every time a host team that couldn't even win its own league managed to win the Memorial Cup.

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
They didnt look all that fast in the 1st period.

Shawinigan was exposing them with speed all period.

They didn't really have their legs but one period means nothing. They're a speedy/skilled team before anything else...and they're definitely not going to be bully thir way to wins like Sportsnet is trying to make it seem.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
I am surprised an ambulance wasn't dispatched for David Branch during that fight.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
This Shawinigan team isn't that bad. They have a good goalie an awesome defense and a dept offense and are hard worker, they just miss those offensive gamebraker.

"Missing" Gormley against Chicoutimi and playing in a league against the Sea Dog give them kind of a bad rep, but they are a good team.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Anyone wanna answer me about a stream? Please? Has anyone used one online that actually works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad