Official 2012 MasterCard Memorial Cup Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
You are from Edmonton...no wonder you think there was no high stick before the second goal...

What? I never said there was no high stick. There definitely was.

I'm just saying both teams got a break that led to a goal because the Pysyk penalty was garbage.

And Shawinigan just got another free goal right now from the refs.

GetThePuckOut

Mar 8, 2010
Calgary
"Did dey puck cross da line?"

Of course it crossed the ****ing line. You were staring right at it!

That's the worst ref I've ever seen.

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
I see we're giving Western Canada a little taste of the ******** clowns we have for refs. Gaze your eyes upon what we have to endure 68 times a year. What an embarrassment that was... Sadly we see that night in night out.

Welcome to the Q

JJTopper

Registered Creeper
Jul 11, 2002
Visit site
Yikes...I hope that convo isn't the norm in video reviews. That was scary. Like no one wanted to take responsibility for the call so he just pulled a decision out of his ***. :help:

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
and RVP claims the Oil Kings paid the refs.

Have we ever been able to see a team get screwed over like that before?

Oh, Lowe. That was bad. He's better than that. He's struggled all night though.

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
Samuelsson! Gotta love this guy. Someone would be smart to pick him around 45th. He'd be a lock for the 1st round if his skating was better. Luckily that's something that can be improved. He's already got tons of natural skill and heart. Two things that can't be taught.

Sizemore24*

Pisyk one hell of a dirty player. Aiming for the head every hit.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
That goal review was ridiculous. Either the ref's English is so bad that he didn't know what he was asking or what he was being told, or he was flat out cheating.

Its one of the two and both are incredibly concerning.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Samuelsson! Gotta love this guy. Someone would be smart to pick him around 45th. He'd be a lock for the 1st round if his skating was better. Luckily that's something that can be improved. He's already got tons of natural skill and heart. Two things that can't be taught.

Honestly, I would be in favor of picking him with our early 2nd that will be 33rd or 32nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad