OT: 'Off topic' thoughts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Interesting writeup, thanks for sharing. I've been trying to wrap my head around the idea of a Big Mac Calzone since reading this yesterday, still struggling.
Think of it as a big Mac burger within a baked Calzone with Mac Sauce on the side for dipping.

Was amazing when I had it last October.

1000012727.jpg
1000012728.jpg

Reactions: Da Cool Rula

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Think of it as a big Mac burger within a baked Calzone with Mac Sauce on the side for dipping.

View attachment 881665View attachment 881666
Wow, that's so interesting and cool, thanks for sharing.

I rarely eat junk foor these days but lately I've been thinking that maybe one of these days I'd like to have a Bic Mac again. But then again, last time I did that (almost 10 years ago) it was pretty bad so maybe not worth it. But now, after seeing this, I'm thinking what I need to do is go check out this Calzone place instead cause I gotta say, this looks like it might be pretty darn tasty!

Great pics, and I love that the sauce is on the side. You do good advertising for your buddy! :thumbu::thumbu:

Last edited:

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Wow, that's so interesting and cool, thanks for sharing.

I rarely eat junk foor these days but lately I've been thinking that maybe one of these days I'd like to have a Bic Mac again. But then again, last time I did that (almost 10 years ago) it was pretty bad so maybe not worth it. But now, after seeing this, I'm thinking what I need to do is go check out this Calzone place cause I gotta say, this looks like it might be pretty darn tasty!

Great pics, and I love that the sauce is on the side. You do good advertising for your buddy! :thumbu::thumbu:
Much appreciated. Some nice beer choices there too as they brew onsite at the location.

His garlic sauce is very good and quite strong as well.

Love it!

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

View attachment 881665View attachment 881666

I checked out the website (link below) and I don't see the Big Mac Calzone. Does that mean that it is sometimes (but not always) available as the "Feature Calzone"?

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
I checked out the website (link below) and I don't see the Big Mac Calzone. Does that mean that it is sometimes (but not always) available as the "Feature Calzone"?

Yes, you got it.

It's a "Feature Calzone" but it's so popular that Neil brings it back from time to time.

He usually has a feature calzone that he drops every Thursday on his Instagram page:

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Interesting writeup, thanks for sharing. I've been trying to wrap my head around the idea of a Big Mac Calzone since reading this yesterday, still struggling.

Well that sucks, hope it gets sorted out soon. Good luck!
I hear ya, had a recipe for a Big Mac casserole, was stoked to try it, wasn't what I thought it would be and it did taste like a Big Mac. Some things can't be perfected, and I'm not a junk food fan, but occasionally like a Big Mac..........

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Yes, you got it.

It's a "Feature Calzone" but it's so popular that Neil brings it back from time to time.

He usually has a feature calzone that he drops every Thursday on his Instagram page:

Thx for sharing all this great info. Have to try the fish and chips place too.

Reactions: BallardEra

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
You will not regret it. Halibut and chips for me all day long!

It's very busy on Fridays so you might want to try another night unless you're willing to lineup after 5pm.
I’ve had their halibut and chips, really good, if your ever in the Oakville area try Art’s fish&chips on sixth line, haven’t been there in a while but they’re really really good. When I get the urge for fish&chips nowadays I hit Danny’s fish&chips on Huronia in Barrie they’re the best I’ve found without going into the GTA.

• Love

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Can't wait for the upcoming US elections. Maybe if they vote in Trump (now a Convict) they will consider letting people who have routine drug violations cross the border.

View attachment 882099

I mean Joe Biden is a stand up guy with good values and all that jazz . But his son is a philandering crack head with gun charges. The Dems are reaching all time highs of hypocrisy. Can't wait for Trump to win and appoint Sean Strickland as his VP or secretary. Make America Gud Again.
:eek3::eek3::eek3::scared::scared::scared:

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I have arrived....
I just signed up for an instagram account just so I could keep an eye out for when the Big Mac Calzone makes an appearance. Why can't I see that post where he announces this week's feature?

I assume the answer is because I'm an instagram noob and don't know where to look. Anyhow, that looks amazing, enjoy!

• Love

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
I just signed up for an instagram account just so I could keep an eye out for when the Big Mac Calzone makes an appearance. Why can't I see that post where he announces this week's feature?

I assume the answer is because I'm an instagram noob and don't know where to look. Anyhow, that looks amazing, enjoy!
If you click to “follow” his account then you can see pics he uploads. Clicking on his logo at the top left of his page will play a little video montage on what he’s got going on at the moment.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
View attachment 882270

What does this even mean? Why is a reputable company like the Star advertising that Don Cherry is In fact an Illuminati puppet master?

Because it’s a liberal rag, not worthy of lining a bird cage………

I'm just saying, and I don't mean it directed to the quoted posters, if this thread goes political left, right or non-existent middle, this thread'll go belly up. We got a long summer before the Leafs are playing again and I intend to be posting some canoe trips and BBQ's, lets keep 'er going boys eh?

If you click to “follow” his account then you can see pics he uploads. Clicking on his logo at the top left of his page will play a little video montage on what he’s got going on at the moment.

You gotta tell them to do the "Big Stein" Calzone. 100% Serious.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008

In the mean time if you’re jonesing for a Big Mac recipe here you go, by the way this guy has some delicious recipes, I’ve tried numerous ones and they’re all pretty great. Enjoy……….

• Love

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
In the mean time if you’re jonesing for a Big Mac recipe here you go, by the way this guy has some delicious recipes, I’ve tried numerous ones and they’re all pretty great. Enjoy……….

I say that video a couple of months ago, that guy's fun to watch. I'm too lazy though so I'm just going to try to get one of those Big Mac Calzone's one of these days. I still crave for a Big Mac once in a while but the last time I had one it really wasn't very good so that Calzone is the perfect solution for me. :)

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I say that video a couple of months ago, that guy's fun to watch. I'm too lazy though so I'm just going to try to get one of those Big Mac Calzone's one of these days. I still crave for a Big Mac once in a while but the last time I had one it really wasn't very good so that Calzone is the perfect solution for me. :)
Roger that…….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad